Reviews for Setting Things In Motion
addictedtotwilight21 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
this story was updated 3 years ago

so sad cause i love where its going
penguinopus chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
Too bad you haven't updated in a couple of years - this is a really funny story.
sarahb2007 chapter 10 . 3/26/2006
that was really good please update it ASAP
Ann chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
Lorelai is spelled with an A not an E.
raina chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
okay i'm only at ch, 3, but this idea is screaming 'wrong' i mean even if they are freinds, i'm a love child and it sucks, completely! if your not married (and if u are, don't bring one into an unhappy on) don't have kids! it isn't right! (sorry if i'm sounding like emily, i'm not a stikler, but once you live this lifestyle with being a kid whith out you parents getting married, its not fun, no matter how rory and lorelai make it seem)
gilmoreaddict chapter 10 . 2/22/2005
haha this is funny...write more and have them fall in love and then her think shes not pregnant but really be pregnant after all.
pokey chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
I love it, cute and funny! Alot of fun to read!
Marriz chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
I think you are doing a great job with the story. I realy realy cant wait till the next chapter!
someone chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
I'm a lil confused here. Are you watching season 5 at all cause 8 years was the story on WITS and this makes the two of them sound really confused on the whole friendship thing...yeah friends...but they really do date. I promise...and where did this whole storyline come from cause it is no where near the show...Luke never stayed at her house until midnight...he slept over once cause of Movie Night...just confused. That's all.
Jinna chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
cute, but far 2 short.
ProFfeSseR chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
I wish you updated this story more often!
screaming truth chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
short, but cute..can't wait to read more.

LP
wolviesgal chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
Ooh, and they're dating now! Excellent :)
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
too short, update please : )
muse-of-the-fairies chapter 9 . 2/2/2005