Reviews for The Chased Series
watchingstarsdie chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
brilliant. :)) loved every chapter of it.

it's funny how they all think that the other is inlove with the other. :)) but of course Gil and Cath belong together. :))

great work. :))
Review1234 chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
I really enjoy your stories; they're quite good actually, even better than some of the published authors. I'm a rookie writer; I don't post, though some day I hope to do so, and, trust me, I think you did fine with multiple POVs. I love the ending, especially Kismet's decision. Thanks again for a great story. :)
saeo chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
Well done. Absolutely brilliant. I'd be happy with a quarter of your talent.
Devorah chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
I totally dig the poetry, especially from "feeling drained, mr. grissom?" Is that your own? If it is, then wowzah! You have got some serious talent.
Rob chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
great stories, so cool, thanks, keep up, great work. Get Ecklies and Sofia out of the way, get them bust for illegal drugs and destroying evidence, both get bust for all their lie's. Just a idea, for a story maybe.
Chesh chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Very good, very real. That was spot-on.
Box Turtle chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Hey there! _ Yay... I really liked the chapters you have up so far. Very nicely done. Somewhat vague in some chapters, though. I had to go back and check the "pairings" to see exactly who someone was talking about sometimes. Other than that, I really enjoyed reading this! Keep up the great work! ) (Yes... I realize I may be deriving just a little too much entertainment from the character angst. _)

Box Turtle
tickled pink chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
very good. very angsty. i was slightly confused though. who were you talking about, Gris or Warrick? i am very confused. good job though.

Smile :)
iced mint-o-chino chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Omg! Great chap! I can't wait for more!
iced mint-o-chino chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
ah! This is soo good! I must keep reading!
Kay chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
WOW! Wonderful writing...you did a wonderful job capturing the emotions but still keping it in character. Just one question, why no Grissom chapter? Keep up the great work, you have a lot of talent :)
sweet like chocolate chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Awesome fic so far, you're really getting into the characters. I loved Sara's especially. I hope you post more.
janedoe144 chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Man, it's been so long since you updated that I had to read the whole thing again. (That wasn't so bad.) Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying this and hope to see more soon.
AidenB chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
THis is very moving and FULL of angst. Do you think the CSI's are this depressed in real life? Ah well keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy my work
I want George chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Aw... the Nick/Sara chapter was just beautiful. You really captured the emotion and characters well.