Reviews for Farewell, Professor McGonagall
Alinyaalethia chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
I've just battled the Internet to unearth this story again, and I'm so glad I did. There's such richness and depth here, to say nothing of really beautiful writing. Thank you for one thing I will keep coming back to.
Sirusteneras chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Just found this story again - very Well written.
Just love the story ...

Thx for posting - hopping for a new story soon

Minerva Organa chapter 19 . 12/11/2009
Aw man, this story completely made my day! I'm so happy I found it, it is a wonderful homage to my favorite character. (And kudos to you for calling the Lupin/Tonks ship before the last two novels came out!)
Pipsky chapter 19 . 10/19/2009
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story, it really made my day :)
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I like this story. Good work
sandstar08 chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
I don't often review but when I do it's usually because I am so overwhelmed by the quality of the story.

Bon voyage, Professor McGonagall. May your next great adventure be as great as your last...

~ Sandstar08
mugglemin chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
Fun? You must be joking. It was one of the most moving pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. I wasn't having fun as I reached for the hankies...but now I think about it, I can't find an appropriate word to express such sorrow-filled-enjoyment, so fun will have to do.
L chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This is the best fic I have ever read. Seriously.

Thank you so much... keep writing!
G chapter 18 . 6/29/2005
aelurus chapter 18 . 2/23/2005
Aww... You made my cry! *sniffle*

This is the most imaginative and wonderful story I've ever read. Really. Save for some of the spelling mistakes to made on a few names, it's absolutely spotless. Wonderful. Just wonderful. *wipes tear*
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I've just finished your story,and I found it to be the sweetest and one one of the most well-written stories i've read on this site. I just wanted to commend you on your excellent writing skills.
Dicere chapter 18 . 1/17/2005
I believe I may have said this to you before, but if so, I can only say it again.

sprite chapter 18 . 12/7/2004
Oh, what a marvelous ending! You brought tears to my eyes. So right that Minerva should be in the Great Hall when Albus comes for her. Lovely. :)
Susan chapter 18 . 12/6/2004
Oh, wow. I hate to see it end, but what a great ending!
Karlynne chapter 18 . 12/4/2004
This chapter was extremely well written. I loved the way you portrayed her moving on to the next adventure and I'm glad she wasn't alone at the end or alone at the next adventure. Well done

59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »