Reviews for Patient 1889
team-dragon-lover chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Loved it. It was so beautiful I almost cried. Oh i agree with IMNH. SEQUEL!
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Actualisa Pronto .
Hughfan chapter 13 . 7/23/2006
yeah! i liked it!
HughJackmanFan chapter 13 . 11/23/2005
cool! I read all your story and I like it and funny because, they are pysical crazy and who was come back from 1889 to 2004?

*snickers*
Cathartic Trance chapter 13 . 3/4/2005
Wow, this was an amazing story! I can't believe how original it was! The last chapter had a little bit too much dialogue, but it fit the occasion. Wonderful story! Keep it up!
Joan Milligan chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Alright - I really hate to do this, since I only read these two chapters, and I really like your premise, it seems so impolite to jump up and bite you like that. But really, Michelle is ridiculously unprofessional; I cannot possibly suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy this, it's just too glaring.

She had to restrain herself not to laugh? "How long have you believed that this is 1889"? Is the woman daft? This might be the way you and I would treat a mental patient, but it's the last thing a real, trained psychiatrist would say. Part of it is common sense, really - he does not 'believe this is 1889', it IS 1889 for him and the doctor should treat him accordingly. Confronting him with reality like this - believe me, I've done my studies and I know - can lead to nothing but confusion, distress, violence and possibly total withdrawal. Treatment does not come this way.

What I'm doing is unkind, but really I must. Perhaps I ought to remember this is just a fantasy story, but I can't enjoy my fantasy if it doesn't make basic sense. These aren't the vampires and werewolves you're dealing with now - it's a realistic 21st century psychiatric ward. You should at the least do some basic research before you set out to portray it.
INMH chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

INMH chapter 12 . 8/3/2004
E! I MUST READ MORE!

TheAngleofMusic chapter 12 . 8/2/2004
Yea! Van Helsing's saved! Poor Carl, be stabbed by a crazed doctor. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

update soon!
TheAngleofMusic chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
Oh my gosh! You are EVIL! NO! VAN HELSING! Oh well, that'd be pretty cool if Dracula got him. But you must update soon!
INMH chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
EK! OMG! PLEASE, ON ALL THAT IS HOLY DON'T LET GABRIEL DIE! (wails)

KillerKitty16 chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
o0o0o0o0o0o! clif hanger! damn! update soon!
TheAngleofMusic chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
Oh my gosh, poor Carl! . !

So please update (once again) very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very SOON!

please, please please please please please? )

-The White Werewolf
INMH chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
E! I LUVE DIS SO MUCH! Thankies for continuing, now if you would be so kind as to DO IT AGAIN! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Naniela chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
And Dr. Dragulia shows his true colors! Ha! Finaly!

Update soon puhleze!