Reviews for Nature Lover
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Rather silly story. Skiped big chunks of this story. Nothing really happened. No action, either. Hope the next one is more interesting.

Reason for dissatisfaction? I supoess I didn't buy the love story- and it WAS rather mushy- in the extreme.
HadrianD chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
Have you ever gone into a story looking for one thing but finding something better instead? That's what happened here. I was interested in a Chibi-usa/Hotaru pairing but as soon as I caught a glimpse of Palla-Palla... I just couldn't let the story go. It turned out wonderful and I'm very glad I read it.
Deep Serenity chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
this story was sappy! LOL, but cute with another life lesson in there. and love the point about maintaining a friendship I've been telling people for years, you have to work at a friendship just like a boyfriend or girlfriend or ANY relationship that you want to last.

good job
Calico Magick chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
Palla-Palla is so cute!

*hugs her impulsively*

That is a great story! You should definately write more about the Asteroid Senshi!

More Ceres, Juno, Pallas, and Vesta fics!
Kerichi chapter 10 . 10/23/2004
This story was so touching! (blows nose) I'm crying... You are so talented. I could kind of guess what would happen, yet I still got all emotional. Thank God in heaven that you aren't the evil type to just let Gallan- who I imagine to look like Tooya in Ceres- die for Cere-Cere. Poor Ailwoode... and poor Gallan... I've never been this attatched to an OC before. I'm sad that this is over. Bye
Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
i'm sorry i review so much but i'm just here to let you know you have the best neo-moon saga on this whole freking site!please write more soon i beg you i'll be reading all your other fics as you write more stories. I can't get enough of your writing! until next time:) !
Ismail Saeed chapter 10 . 9/27/2004
I forget if I reviewed before or not, but this story was excellent. Thank you so much for it.
Jigglypuffer chapter 10 . 9/26/2004
Oh, so sweet! I thought Ailwood was such a creep, but he went and did that! I loved this!
SailorCreative chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
I really loved this story, it was compelling and I had to keep reading it until the very end. I kinda half-expected Ailwoode to sacrifice his life so that they could still be together, but I was still holding my breath when she was sitting by the tree pining for him. Anyways, I'll be sure to read more of your work... _
Child of Avalon chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
oh my gosh! I seriously thought that Gallan died by the way Ceres acted but then when Ailwoode was metioned I breathed out a sigh of relief and happiness. I was also happy about Ailwoode's change of behavior. It's kinda funny to imagine Vesta in a frilly ice-skating out fit. And Pallas "smacking" Ceres was, quite frankly, cute. Keep it up, Bill!
fallen angel chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
thats the end of your story im gonna cry you got the only good story ive seen with rini in it so far *starts crying and runs off* oh well great story i hope you'll write another one
fallen angel chapter 9 . 9/23/2004
dont make gallen die and ceres live because if you do that the scouts will be facing the same problem as ch 9 except ceres will be alive ang gallen will be dead then she ll die then he ll die than she ll die then...it will REPEAT(heh-hem) sorry about that, love your story please update more soon!
Jigglypuffer chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
If only all the lovers of the world were so dedicated. And if only I could find my Gallan. Wonderful work!
Child of Avalon chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
I've been keeping up with this story since the beginning but my comp wouldn't let me review till now so YAY! I so close to tears when Gallan approached Ceres and was begging her to get up. Thanks for kicking Ailwoode's butt, I was wanting somebody to do that! But please don't let Gallan die and Ceres live. Anyways, keep up the fabulous work. Blessed by Three, Blessed be.
way2beme chapter 7 . 9/6/2004