Reviews for Nature Lover
Loyal DC Fan chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
In my opinion, if its possible to take the spirit out of the tree with enough energy, then combine all senshi's power, elder and younger, with the pink moon crystal, silver crystal, and golden crystal. i'm very sure that that's enough energy even to revive a person who just died!
Loyal DC Fan chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
That advice about friendship is really a nice one! I agree wholeheartedly. I think I can relate to that in my own way...
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Rather silly story. Skiped big chunks of this story. Nothing really happened. No action, either. Hope the next one is more interesting.

Reason for dissatisfaction? I supoess I didn't buy the love story- and it WAS rather mushy- in the extreme.
HadrianD chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
Have you ever gone into a story looking for one thing but finding something better instead? That's what happened here. I was interested in a Chibi-usa/Hotaru pairing but as soon as I caught a glimpse of Palla-Palla... I just couldn't let the story go. It turned out wonderful and I'm very glad I read it.
Deep Serenity chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
this story was sappy! LOL, but cute with another life lesson in there. and love the point about maintaining a friendship I've been telling people for years, you have to work at a friendship just like a boyfriend or girlfriend or ANY relationship that you want to last.

good job
Calico Magick chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
Palla-Palla is so cute!

*hugs her impulsively*

That is a great story! You should definately write more about the Asteroid Senshi!

More Ceres, Juno, Pallas, and Vesta fics!
Kerichi chapter 10 . 10/23/2004
This story was so touching! (blows nose) I'm crying... You are so talented. I could kind of guess what would happen, yet I still got all emotional. Thank God in heaven that you aren't the evil type to just let Gallan- who I imagine to look like Tooya in Ceres- die for Cere-Cere. Poor Ailwoode... and poor Gallan... I've never been this attatched to an OC before. I'm sad that this is over. Bye
Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
i'm sorry i review so much but i'm just here to let you know you have the best neo-moon saga on this whole freking site!please write more soon i beg you i'll be reading all your other fics as you write more stories. I can't get enough of your writing! until next time:) !
Ismail Saeed chapter 10 . 9/27/2004
I forget if I reviewed before or not, but this story was excellent. Thank you so much for it.
Jigglypuffer chapter 10 . 9/26/2004
Oh, so sweet! I thought Ailwood was such a creep, but he went and did that! I loved this!
SailorCreative chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
I really loved this story, it was compelling and I had to keep reading it until the very end. I kinda half-expected Ailwoode to sacrifice his life so that they could still be together, but I was still holding my breath when she was sitting by the tree pining for him. Anyways, I'll be sure to read more of your work... _
Child of Avalon chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
oh my gosh! I seriously thought that Gallan died by the way Ceres acted but then when Ailwoode was metioned I breathed out a sigh of relief and happiness. I was also happy about Ailwoode's change of behavior. It's kinda funny to imagine Vesta in a frilly ice-skating out fit. And Pallas "smacking" Ceres was, quite frankly, cute. Keep it up, Bill!
fallen angel chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
thats the end of your story im gonna cry you got the only good story ive seen with rini in it so far *starts crying and runs off* oh well great story i hope you'll write another one
fallen angel chapter 9 . 9/23/2004
dont make gallen die and ceres live because if you do that the scouts will be facing the same problem as ch 9 except ceres will be alive ang gallen will be dead then she ll die then he ll die than she ll die then...it will REPEAT(heh-hem) sorry about that, love your story please update more soon!
Jigglypuffer chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
If only all the lovers of the world were so dedicated. And if only I could find my Gallan. Wonderful work!