Reviews for Tease Me
Jacqlynn-Frost chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Amazing.
Prazeodymium chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
HAHA! I LOVVVVVED IT!

ever since the chapter kyo accidetly kissed frey i've been looking for fanfics that go in that direction!

...i've only found two so far Q.Q

that was great though and i hope that you do more!
needlesandthread chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That is some sweet yummy goodness! Yay for you! I'm so disappointed there aren't more of these! Kyo and Frey are so hot!
Da Sir 'n Knuffel Ify chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aww, I'm sure Frey's so happy x]
Crimson chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I'm glad I came across this story . It's well written. Plus, Kyo/Frey is one of my favorite manga slashes...Do write more!
jayray557 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
O.O WOW! I loved it it was so totally awesome. You did a really good job, and I enjoyed reading it to. *grins* Sorry thought going there anyway, it was really good.
Azena Kira chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was... HILARIOUS! XD Great job... Wow.. I couldn't stop laughing.

Azena Kira
Unrelenting chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
you defiantly cannot ignore tht deliciousness
animediva1706 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i love this story. i love kyo and alice together, but i also love kyo and frey pairings. great job.
yami77 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
i loved it
Kira chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that was adorable! i wrote a lemony scented fluff last night and it's... cute... want me to send it to you? i have an account on here but can't get anything posted or else i'd just do that...i'm so inadept...
Carrie Bear chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Lol o lord i loved that. One, Two, Three, Four lol. That was frickin' awesome. im not normally a big yaoi fan but im starting to really like it lol. Go Yaoi! lol
Tomboi101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
BWAHAHAHA! That was bloody brilliant! "Just get the fucking water!" Kyo yelled as Frey left the room. GENIUS! I was laughing SO hard

GREAT JOB! I luvs it lol
Isika666 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
It was great! I loved it!
Chicookie chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i thought it was funny. LOL. I loved it. Not alot of fics like this one so kudos to you. WAY TO GO! YAY. LOVED IT!