Reviews for To Live, To Die, To Forgive Is Divine
LindaLinkLuver101 chapter 6 . 2h
Ohmygosh, I cannot favorite this story enough, it's so sad yet beautifully written I actually cried when I read this. You truly have a gift and I don't always leave reviews but with a story this well written it didn't feel right to NOT leave one. I especially love the relationship you established between Matt and Tai, it truly resembles their relationship from the show.
Stampette chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Hey, this was so emotional and beautifully wrotten, I couldn't read it in public for fear of bursting into tears- well done :) x
Kensy Echo chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Hello, thanks for making me sobbing like a child and make my handkerchief wet. Just... great and it makes me love this story so much :D

You really have the ability to express that kind of feeling through your story! I mean, the story flown so natural, not cheesy... Beside, I can get some moral value from this story :)

I feel sorry for Matt for getting the HIV too and I've expect this before because you really describe the Tai's blood on Matt's shirt and nail so much.

I'll really treasure this story :) because I really respect a story that can make me cry even sobbing or a story that can make me smile wide. This story reminds me of that english presentation of my group a few months ago. It's about 'AIDS'. I never forget one question of my teacher about what we think about the fact that people around the victim that would be scared to get infected or say rude words to the victim then ignored the victim beside he really needs support at his rate. As shy as I always be, I let my friends answer, but no one give the right answer because my teacher kept reapeting the question. Then I imagine someone with AIDS and feel ignored and hated by others and then I answer like what Matt did to Taichi, be the only one who won't leave his side and ignore people's opinion. And my teacher said, "I think so."

I'm sorry for my unimportant babbling but then after I read this story, I reliazed that not anyone will understand your condition because my friends failed to answer the question, and we can't make them to do so. That's what family and friendship needed to be there for him :)

Fav? Of course I'll XD Thank you for the story anyway!
Sable19 chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
This story really makes me think about life. I cried so hard. It's not easy to think of someone that you love dying like that, and then finding out that you'll be joining them. I enjoyed this story so much.
Aimael chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
You've made me cry so hard I can barely type and my cheeks are itching from the salt. This piece is wonderfully written, and I love it, so I just thought I should say it, even though it's six years old. Thanks so, so much for sharing this. There aren't nearly enough well-written Digimon fanfics out there.

splintered chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I love emo Tai. :P

Good writing! Keep it up! :)
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
A shame i didn't read it till now, so sad but a fantastic fic nontheless, too bad it wasn't taito but oh well, i loved it
Dae the Shadow chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Very impressive story! So full of emotions and angst. I just hope you came to it not by your own experience... Anyway, you've done really great job.
Ruthaer chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Oh My God...I've never cried reading a fic before...This was the first was so sad and realistic I just had to cry... Thank you so much for this fic, even if it made me cry...
Neena14 chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
do u even realize how much i luve this fiction

how much i adore it

n how much it had made me cry

ive red it countless times n believe it was only once when i controlled myself n didnt cry

dear u hav no idea how great a writer u r

all of my reviews dusnt even count how much gud u write

u truly r amazing

i luv ur stories

specially this one

i gave it to a few frends ofmine

n even though two of them were totally non anime people,

they cried !

i can spend the whole night praising u n this writing but i really hav to go b4 my mom catches me

but once more, this is one of the BESTEST writing i ve ever red

u totally rock n im literally flattened about u
YamiYugiforever chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
That was a wonderfully written actually made me cry and very few stories have done that. It was written with such emotion, it made me feel like i was living the pain along with the characters, like i was losing my best friend at the same time and i think thats why it made me cry. I almost lost my best friend in a car accident, she ended up paralized, but that doesn't matter to me, i hope that doesn't sound selfish of me but i don't know what i would have done if i had actually lost her. Well, i just wanted you to know that this was a wonderful story and i only hope that your inspiration for writting it wasn't the lost of a best friend or if you did you always keep them close to your heart
minieggz chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Aw, this story is so sweet and sad. I read it ages ago, but never got round to reviewing - sorry! Anyway, great fic! You have such a good writing style - I'm jealous!
Stephanie Chivas chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
OH MY GOD! *cries a LOT*
I was up last night reading this until 4am. I kept thinking "I'll just read this one bit then I'll go to bed" but I couldn't stop reading. It had me crying on SEVERAL different occasions!
It's SO good!
Poor Taichi... *sniffles* I kept going "no, not Taichi. Not hyper energy ball Taichi! It's not fair!" *cries again*
I LOVE your fics. They are just so good. You definetely have an author's spirit.
Keep writing for us...
ex-FAHgeek chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
This was one of the most touching fanfictions I've ever read on this site. When Matt was talking with Tai, and then running from the hospital when he died, reminding himself that Tai was happy... it was just heart-wrenching.
I had thought that Matt was going to contract the virus somehow early in the story, and then with Tai's dreams and the scene where he was coughing up blood, I was sure it was going to happen... but then when Matt assured Tai that he didn't have any cuts, I was relieved that it was just to up the emotional stakes rather than Tai spreading it to him... and then he really did get it.
Adding in Rei at the end was so sweet.
Thank you for a truly moving, thought-provoking story.
butterflie chapter 6 . 12/2/2003
Agh! More character deaths! And I'm going to have to geth this song Bright Eyes.. it was mentioned in another story with a character death... I hope this comes out okay.. everything is all blurry through my tears.. it was really sad..