Reviews for Life, Unfiltered
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Time of Change chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I read this before and loved it then, but I saw a rec of it on MAKD's LJ this morning and came for another look. And it's still as wonderful on second go. Lovely story!
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Extremely good. Wonderful Illyria voice, beautiful interactions between the Old One and Spike. The portrayal of the weary and bitter aftermath of battle is mixed with flashes of delightful humour in a quite fascinating fashion. I loved this story.
yvonne chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is an incredible beginning to what I am sure will be a great story. Can't wait for more. By the way, your 'voices' are spot on - Glad you joined the Buffy fan fic group. Keep it coming!
Hellhoundess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
You so totally rock! You have Illyria's condesending, superior attitude and Spike's lovable laidback chatter down to an art. Please tell me you're writing a sequel. Pretty please? I may be a total geek but..I think they would make the perfect couple.

_HH
Maj chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Right on... you so got it. Thank you.
HonorH chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Excellent! Your Illyria is note-perfect, from the way it speaks to the way you describe its movements. Spike's wonderful in this fic, too-I have a feeling that he, of all people, could teach her the most about being human. I enjoyed this story greatly.
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Great story! Both Spike and Illyria were written extremely well. Too bad there won't be more. :) Or will there? Dun dun dun! Cute cute cute. I love Illyria...and Spike.
BadNew chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That's great!

'See-gar-et'

Nice! I hope to see more from you!