Reviews for Ex Posers
AsiraK-KarisA chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I would say you had me there till the end, but I would be lying ;)
MoonlitMonster chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is epic, like most of your stories this is very misleading. I was laughing through the whole thing! All the characters were spot on, I loved how they mentioned splinter, but my favorite line would have to be ""I can't just force it! It has to come naturally!" Donny floundered" this seemed so Donny, and it also made me wonder if they were really comparing what you made us think they were!
Once again amazing job keep up with the great writing!
AnimeGirl9894 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Best smile? Haha are you sure? Funny story
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was very misleading... but that was the point, wasn't it? You did a very good job at putting dirty images into my head!
ducky76 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was really funny. You're good at writing these funny little misleading one-shots.

Favorite Line: “That’s not very convincing, Raph,” Donny said carefully, “Maybe you should try to do it more often...”
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
BAD BRAIN... Man that was good I thought the bad thoughts and then thought about them showing off their arm muscles, lol never thought it would be their smiles! Great writing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
HA! ROTFLOL! I knew they weren't really talking about what it sounded like, but I couldn't figure out what they were really comparing. Good job! ;)
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
scare me for a sec why doncha ya! geez...

but great job, luv it!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Ah, you almost had me going there... I'm putting you up on my fav. authors list. just so you know. You and your stories are worth it. :)
CAgoldrush chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Oo

Man, that scared me for a minute. ;;

Great job, PA, as always! *favs*

CAgoldrush
Tewii chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Goddess, you scared me there for a second. You have a sick mind-I like et!
Anyuna chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Smiles! Classic!
DbKiT chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Oh wow. I must have cracked the biggest grin ever once I finished reading this! What a twist.
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
hello...whenever you have the time can you send me e-mail your tmnt story "ex posers" in big bold dark print so it would be easier for me to read it and give you a good review? / in the future when you write more tmnt stories will you print all of your tmnt stories in big bold dark print so that when you post them i and others can easily read them [i have eye problems]...thanks... my e-mail address...shadowsone ' Take good care of yourself and God Bless! 'BETH HART' *LEONARDO*IS*MY*MOST*FAV*#1*TURTLE* *
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
OH MAN! First i was like uh and thinking it was something dirty then i read the last line nad i just laughed out loud! That was good!