Reviews for Good Vibrations
jazmynkim chapter 31 . 10/26/2012
More please
GloriousNymph chapter 31 . 6/29/2009
ohh can't wait for more!
Fairy-Tales123 chapter 31 . 7/17/2008
Lovely GREAT story i love how draco is the one that is a little nervous and ron is doing the seducing...can't wait to see what happens
madyashiefan chapter 31 . 12/21/2006
flippin' brillant! lol update sn plz!
talley67 chapter 31 . 8/5/2006
I LOVE Ron/Draco. I've read quite a few of your stories and really like your style. Plus I love how you make these two's relationship so unique compared to other stories. You seem to be busy with lots of fics, but please update this. I have one suggestion; I just want Ron to make Draco feel guilty for saying those mean things to him. Maybe on purpose or unconsciously. (spelling?)
King Babylon chapter 30 . 5/24/2006
Please Update! This story is on of my favorites!
Clarinet King chapter 26 . 1/7/2006
ah! its me again...now i'm sad!

you named him anthony...everywhere i go reminds me of him now. *sob*
Clarinet King chapter 18 . 1/6/2006
well. i dunno if you are still writing. but this reminds me of me and my ex boyfriend. *sob* it makes my stomach turn. we did stuff and he decided he didnt want anyone to find out so he just dropped me. made me feel worthless...

well i'm loving the story!
elektrikstorm chapter 31 . 4/25/2005
god i love smut! update soon please. i love where this is going
Its Not Wrong chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
ooh...blaise thinks something is up (i bet he is jealous! he doesn't have any cute boys to have hot monkey sex with!) anywho...as for chasing or settling down ron/draco...i think its (about time) a good idea...to have them settle down. and really be each others boyfriends. cause i love happy endings...*offers chocolate covered strawberries* more soon!
Its Not Wrong chapter 30 . 2/22/2005
yes...an update! squee! here..have...a chocolate covered strawberry! YAY! o, seducing!ron... rare and very hot...dude...i just love you. now to read the next chapter!
Siren713 chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
oh, draco and ron are so cute, they both just need to give in and admit their feelings, but i am worried about that blaise guy...does he want malfoy to be happy or just want to torture him? oh well, i'll keep reading no matter what, the story is great
mintaminta chapter 31 . 2/21/2005
Enjoy this thouroughly as always! and when you review others stories, you can add them to favs and you can have an author alert where they send you an email to your email whenever that author adds a chap or story. just so you know... ;)
Faith Maguire chapter 29 . 2/9/2005
M... I have been sitting in front of this geek machine for like.. hours... I read every chapter of this fic so far. It's pretty smutty... probably more than R... but who cares? _ It was nice to have a change from the same old aw, chou kawaii stories that tend to float around any form of not dark Draco... They're cute... but this is great. I noticed the chapters got longer as the story progressed. Cool! lol, alright, it's my bedtime... I have big school stuff due tomorrow too... lol. Bai!
Its Not Wrong chapter 29 . 2/4/2005
yay! more! *jumps on you* yay yay yay!

okay, wow! i love blaise, and its cute how ron is like trying to get dracos attention and then making blaise his partner! i must know what he has planned! i must! so hurry, update soon! soon i say, and youll get a cookie! and a muffin! and a bagel!