Reviews for Complications
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Cool!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Just stumbled on this and must say I do like this alternate version of how things could have gone. Nice job!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I am not usually all that fond of Sakura, but this was pretty awesome actually. You had her stand up and trust in Naruto for once that had nothing directly to do with Sasuke, and then you gave them understanding. Nice!
shadow-binder chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
this story is awesome :3

i loved reading it and i really couldn't let it go when i had begun :D
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh my...

Omy, Oh my, oh my...

This is just so amazing...

I absolutely love this fic.

I love this couplem and had never before read anything quite like this. And yeah, I agree Sakura should be able to do way more than she does in cannon, so, I love this!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME. that was absolutely FANTASTIC wow just wow that fight scene was mind blowing . the whole story was brilliant. totally fantastic. just WOW lol that has got to be the BEST thing i have ever read !
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
bad ass. though, the manga will never be as cool as this. which makes me sad.
neko-koo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Yeah. Sakura is cool. This story was awesome. I love the idea!
soar2survive chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
this is really good. love sakura's power. the two together are really good. :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Great writing. Possibly one of the best fight scenes I've ever read. I loved how invincible Naruto and Sakura were when they joined minds, the thrill of the fight, Ino, and how they both beat Tsukiyomi in their own ways.
The-Great-Eagleman chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Hey. Awesome piece! Way to do something completely different to everything else I've read. :D

So yeah, thanks for the waesome fic!
MangoMania chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I may not be someone who fully understands every word in this fanfic, but I must say I was intrigued. The explanation of the fight like as though it was a dance, I liked that part and where they seemed to only enjoy it. I think I understood the ending, Naruto and Sakura had a child and Sakura had just told Ino about their fight and Naruto would tell her again or something like that? Anyway it was good. Really good. I can see that you're quite talented :)
Deritine chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was really good. I can't pin as to why exactly, but it was nonetheless. Simple, pithy... perfect.
The Modern Mythical Gypsy chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
AWESOME story.

Just pure poetry.
Mikari Haruno chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
...Woah.

I'm absolutely, positively, speechless. That was the ULTIMATE fight scene. Naruto and Sakura working together like that? Well, it was simply amazing. The way you described it all was SO much better than any fight I've read before. I...am in complete and utter awe at your abilities.

The way you portrayed the characters was so good, I doubt I'd be surprised if Masashi Kishimoto came out with this same exact scene. Yep, they were that much in character.

Forever in awe at your writing prowess,

Mikari Haruno