Reviews for Four Corners
yuugi arry chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
NOOOOOOO I REACHED THE END...well it was a good read anyway...but why the cliff hanger at the end...i always did love them but theyre mean...whens the sequle comin...
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
update please i really love this story
myOTHERaccount chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
I loved it! really, i did. Sladin is one of those couples you really want to find, but never can. And thank you for keeping the characters mostly non-OOC!

domo-arigoto (thank you very much)

mOa
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
I LOVE this chapter!I read the whole story,but I like this chapter BETTER!I think it would be PRICELESS to see Slade and Robin ACTUALLY dancing!I felt like they were dancing to the songs I was listening to on Youtube!Poor little bird,he was under Slade's control like a little puppet!I think that was cute!

See you later!
mama-Ichigo chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
CUTE! I LOVE IT! IS THERE ONE?
sennyo-chan chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
there had better be a sequel! u cant just end it like that! just when i was really getting into the story...
The Darkest Half chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
I have to say that at frist I was not going to read this story. It seemed a bit to cliche to me (with Slade being a Vampire and all) but I like it you do have a good point about the never seen in daylight and stuff. I also like that Slade is so worried about Robin not eating and making Raven do something about it. That makes for some very interesting reading.
Anjel chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
I love it. Hope you write a squel.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 12 . 1/21/2007
Lol! Great ending! Very funny but what happened with Blackfire? Did she really just leave? Will Robin be happy with Slade? Will Terra be alright with being a vampire? I want the sequel and I want more SladeRobin action! Awesome job though with this story.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
First mistake; don't ever piss Slade off by attacking Robin! That just equals death as Kitten is now well aware of. Lol, that is the second time! I love Slade, even if he did just snap some girl's neck. What happened to Terra? Will she be alright? Awesome chapter!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
Ooh, now Kitten and Blackfire are getting involved! And what about Slade? He had Robin and he just let him go back without any smex? Disappointing but still this chapter was good. Poor Jinx.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Lol, it's okay I've made Robin and Slade do some wierd things in my mind as well, like go on an island and enjoy a romantic vaction; that wouldn't work in this fic though since Slade's a vampire. Lol, I do love those last two lines! They are what makes me place this under my favorites now. Ah, but the truth is out about how Raven and Terra have betrayed Robin.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Yay! Terra's accepted as a Titan now and Raven, kind of in a way, likes her, maybe if you squint your eyes. Lol, I'm sad though because of the lack of Slade in this chapter but I'm happy to see more of Cyborg!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Oh, so he just wanted Terra to keep an eye on Robin because Raven seems to like keeping her eyes on Starfire more than the boy wonder. Who was this friend that Terra thinks Raven killed? And will Terra be able to convince Beast Boy that she wasn't just using him?
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
Aw, Slade's actually worried about his little bird. Starfire and Raven make such a cute couple and so does Beast Boy and Terra, but I still love SladeRobin out of them all! Oh wow! Cyborg was mentioned for the first sentence and then completely dropped! Lol, I'm only teasing; Cyborg's not my favorite character or anything but I think the poor guy never gets enough love from the fans. Nice chapter and I can't wait to find out more about Slade's and Terra's plan.