Reviews for Darkness Rising
Great story! I enjoyed it immensely!
KaChan84 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I really really loved this. Couldn't stop reading till 4am... one of the best Zelda-Fics out there...I just wished there would've been just a little more romance :)
oakleaf chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Wow, it's been a really long time since this was published. I really loved this story. It had enough plot to last it that long, and the action and suspense kept me always wanting to read on.

Well done on this great story.
iMelinda chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
I first discovered the Legend of Zelda when Link and Zelda showed up among the many characters in another video game I play. They're among my favorite to play as, but I didn't know much about them other than the attacks they could use. The personality the game showed was very one-sided; all I knew was that they were determined to fight against evil.

Your story opened my eyes, in a way. I suddenly had two versions of each character in my head: Link the fearless warrior, and Link the Knight of the Triforce who had thoughts and feelings and a reason for existence. Your story showed that even the best can make mistake, which definitely helped my perspective of them.

I can say without a doubt that you are a brilliant author. You crafted a dramatic plot that keeps the readers interested and has us sitting on the edge of our seats, not sure if the good guys are actually going to win. You described everything perfectly; I could see it in my mind as I read it.

All in all, very well done!
NCQueen chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
One of the best stories I have ever read on here.
Keemchy chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Very well written and a pleasure to read!
CrazyKidDeath chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Excellent story, one of the best i've read.
The Sage of Cosmos chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
That was a great story. Your writting style is really clean and neat, you're one of the few who did not turn their story into a dirty romance ( you go!), so keep up the good work
St Jon of PDX chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
I'm somewhat new to the Zelda fandom but I have to say that this fic was truly amazing. I have read a one-shots here and there but this was the first epic-length Zelda fic I've read and after the very first section I was inspired to go write a Zelda fic.

Thanks for that. Being inspired is a rare gift and one I really treasure.

As for specifically what I liked, I've got to say your writings greatest strength has to be the true depth of soul and nuance of character you wove into each of the players within the story as well as your excellent grasp of story development and plotting (ie: the story-long "knight's price"/"Wisdom and Courage must stand together" threads).

This is amazing-plain and simple. Good job, and thanks for posting.

Seriously-thank you.
Sushi Hoshi chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
Absolutely epic and as potent as ever. I remember when you were still posting sections of this years ago. It goes to show that time never dulls good writing. Totally awesome story. :)
Hidari chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
Fantastic story! A perfect combination of action and waff. I don't know if Zelda and Link were perfectly in character or not since I haven't read enough manga to know, but I loved what I've read. You have made them come so alive in your story. Thanks for sharing!
Daemeon86 chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
Wow, I've read this puppy twice and it still astounds me how well the plot was divised. I have read many good and bad stories here and there and this baby is high on the charts. Very nice work.
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
great story i really loved it, it's very cute and i just love the ending i'll be on the look out for any others you may post
Sarmi chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
This is such a good fic! I absolutely LOVED it! I really hope you write more, you've seem to have left an opening. Oh, and I loved the interaction between Link & Zelda, just perfect!
Aya chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
I had never, ever read a fascinating fanfic as yours. Love every part of it... the ending, I love everything. Thank you for writing such a great story.