Reviews for Empty Bottle
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 20 . 4/5/2005
Oh!Boohoo!The End?

Man!Am I the last to read this?

Anyway now you have more reviews!From the one and only me!Like how the story ended.

Ahh sweet love!I miss hey arnold!

**crys**
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 19 . 4/5/2005
Dum dum dum!

What's gonna happen!Must keep reading!

**click submit**

**click X**

**click **

Shh...I'm reading! **read**
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 18 . 4/5/2005
O nearly the end!

Anyway just want to say I'm not a nutcase reviewing madly like missed your story!Man it feels good to be back!

Anyway need I say it again?

Poor Helga but atleast Becca's back.

On with the next chappy!

**Active me**
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
Aww how is Arnold so darn cute?

Why why why!Man I wonder if there's anyone like this in the world **mummers**

Oh well. Love your work!
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 16 . 4/5/2005
Hey there!Long time no see!

My com was totally trash man and now that I'm back I will still be faithful and review each chappy!Bah poor Helga!
ni9htdreame12 chapter 20 . 3/7/2005
aww what a sweet ending. tho what was the reason that miriam and rebecca take bob to court about! wow 12 years jump...ahahah.
katTheCharmer86 chapter 20 . 3/6/2005
WOW! What a story! thanks for finishing it!
Senaei chapter 19 . 3/2/2005
MuahahahHAHAHAHH!

Woot!

YAH YAH YAH I Saw the president, I saw the president! Muahha! That's totally unrelated to my review, but I did! ) No offense to Bush liking people, but he did look a tad odd in real life too...anyways, I needed to gush. GOGOGOOG MIRIAM AND REBBECA! FEMSLASH LOVE AFFAIRS 4 EVA! Not really, not really! I know I know, no femslash for you or this story! Honestly, I don't read it myself but it would be perfect! *ducks* Yes yes yes yes yes, no femslash..oh my god! They're going to court! WOW! How can you fit the court thing, some Arnold and Helga lovin', "Bob sucks!", and other things that will surely arise into just one more chapter? *boggles at your amazing chapter crunching abilities* Unless you're turning into the kind of people who write 9 page, seriously novel stories? Hm. Time shall tell...wo! Wo! WO!

I'm sorry, this was such a terrible review, I don't know what came over me. I was in Washington D.C. for 5 days (hence how I saw the PRESIDENT! We went to the episcopalien (terrible spelling /) church Sunday and he came (I got wanded! I don't think I set it off..) yeah *nods nods*) I think that's what's making me all weird..the four hundred metal detectors I walked through daily must have messed up my brain waves...i'm not thinking clearly..oh. That was long and unrelated, too. Damn. Sorry! Heh! Look forward to the last chapter...AND THE STORY YOU WILL WRITE AFTER! heh. heh.

The Oddly Strange and Overtired Sini
Ari-Griffin chapter 19 . 3/1/2005
What exactly did Bob do? What will Rebecca and Miriam do? I can't wait to find out.

P.S.- You could continue with the Helga/Arnold stuff or bring Olga back or continue with Helga living with Rebecca and Miriam or...
ni9htdreame12 chapter 19 . 3/1/2005
wo... what did happen... hahaha. great update, tho a bit short. hehe
katTheCharmer86 chapter 18 . 2/28/2005
So what hapens next? Please please continue te story!
Kat Doll chapter 18 . 2/25/2005
Please update soon
ni9htdreame12 chapter 18 . 2/24/2005
see miriam ain't that bad when she's not drinking... hehe. nice update.
Ari-Griffin chapter 18 . 2/23/2005
Another excellent chapter. Keep up the great work!

PS- Are you going to make this into a series?
katTheCharmer86 chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
WOW! That was great i had tears in my eyes!i love the story so far! WOW!Just WOW!