Reviews for Past and Future Love
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
wow complete chaos throughout the whole thing. _'
strapped to a comet chapter 18 . 11/25/2004
Yay! i'm so glad you updated! this was so good and hp xover thing was hilarious! and the dilema between older piper and younger piper was funny too! good job, i can't wait for the prologue! and i do hope more people review!

*Karys*
ilovedrew88 chapter 18 . 11/25/2004
I'm glad that you finally updated again. The Harry Potter cross over part was interesting. I can't wait to find out whose attic they are in. It was funny with the young Piper and older Piper. Update again soon. Can't wait for the epilouge and sequel.
Padme the 2nd chapter 18 . 10/27/2004
keep it coming please i am really interested...that sounded monotone didn't it? oh well. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA PICKLE!
strapped to a comet chapter 18 . 10/24/2004
well, i think harry would be about 20 or 21 in '04, but don't quote me on that. all of my hp books are packed away rite now and it sucks, so i'm going on memory, but i could maybe try and look on one of the many sites i love about hp, maybe. and i think Chris should be talking to James, Lily and Sirius, that way if the three of them have to bring Chris back, Harry will be able to see them and it will get all emotional and really good.

again, you don't have to use that, i've just got TONS of plot bunnies in my head that i can't start cause i've already got FOUR ongoing fics going on at the moment, cough, i'll finish them i promise! *grins*

anyway, update soon and off to read Far From Home!

*Karys*
Annaconacharmed chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
This is a greatstory I also hope you get the amount of reviews you want. Keep up the great work
ilovedrew88 chapter 17 . 10/9/2004
Good chapter. That's wierd that little Wyatt's shield went up when big Wyatt walked up to him. What's up with that? Ok, so update soon.
Lyndsey chapter 17 . 10/8/2004
I love this story and read it all the time I just never get around to reviewing. I hope you will update more often. Anyway great story keep on writing.
strapped to a comet chapter 17 . 10/7/2004
Oh, I hope you'll get five, cause this is so good, I cant wait for the update! Keep writing, I'm lovin' it...

~Holly
puckish pixie chapter 17 . 10/7/2004
here's one review please update on monday i hate it when people don't update 4 ages (Gr)
winter blaze chapter 17 . 10/7/2004
please write more asayc please
strapped to a comet chapter 16 . 9/28/2004
That was a little hard to follow, but still really good! Who were the three people talking to Chris in the veil? It is the veil right? Please? That is SO cool if it is! Sorry it took me so long to review, my computer was being evil too, lol. Update soon!

~ Lady L
ilovedrew88 chapter 16 . 9/26/2004
Good chapter. I like the idea of 20 more chapters. I liked the longer chapter too.
charmed1s-halliwells chapter 16 . 9/26/2004
Wow! That's all I have to say. Update soon!
ruth chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I name is robyn and i though our stouy was great I soon was been on write on chamed to i love love do you i can't wait of the next chapter