Reviews for Of Knight & Death
kyer chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
So I take it you aren't reviewing this story?

I might apologize if I'd done an uncalled for flame... but I don't remember doing anything other than raves or at least constructive criticism reviews. So unless you clarify, hacker, I have no clue as to what I'd be aplogizing for or even if it was actually me who sent a review or someone else masquerading as me.

Now, if you are referring to my Profile statements... those (like reviews) are matters of personal opinion. The reader is free to agree or disagree as they like just as with anyone else's opinion. They are not life or death statements or threats. I would never threaten or insult a writer without immense cause-and I mean *immense* cause.

If you are feeling that stressed that you feel the need to threatn people, then I'd really suggest you take some time out to breath and meditate. Anger does a rotten number on the heart (and I'm not talking figuratively). Please calm down and don't become another stroke statistic like my dad and uncle who also had hot tempers. One died and the other lives as an invalid. I wouldn't wish that life on anybody.
SiaisKain chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
yo, this BDK. I don't know if you have noticed or NOT, but i know dozens if not hundreds of people who submit original stories to this very sight.

and no offence to ficpress, but it's to sensored for me, or pehaps I'm just not looking at the right place.

no disrespect and i gotta unfortunately go.
blucougar57 chapter 33 . 8/11/2005
I filtered over to this section from the Criminal Intent section, hoping to find a CI x-over, and happened upon this story. I love TBAA, and I know I would have loved FK, had I had the chance to watch more of it. Your story was very well written, and had me totally intrigued all the way to the end. Thanks so much for an unexpectedly wonderful read.
Mary Rose chapter 33 . 6/16/2005
Now that I finally got back to this I can say it was good. Oh, and even though I'm a rabid Tracy fan, having come to FK by way of Andromeda where LR played Beka, I'm not mad that you don't like her. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And respect. So, yeah, I disagree with you, obviously but it's all good.
Louie Pastiche chapter 33 . 6/4/2005
This was a masterpiece. Plain and simple. Thanks for sharing it! :-)
carl chapter 33 . 6/4/2005
hi there. i loved this story. just writing to say thanks for making crappy days better by reading your writing. thanks a bunch and hope to read more from you soon. :)
trecebo chapter 33 . 6/3/2005
Hot diggity! Although I am saddened at the ending of this tale, I am delighted to have come along for the ride. I will recommend this to anyone who asks for a good spellbinding mindbender with two fangs up...er, thumbs up. And no, I don't talk this way in real life but hey, it makes for a smashing reveiw.
Dr. P. G. Thirteen chapter 32 . 6/2/2005
Diagnosis: a magnificent penultimate chapter. Observation: it would be nice, however, if Nick could also have one last meeting with the spirit of Tracy Vetter. To see if she's forgiven _him_ for not trusting her with his secret! Prescription: maybe you could have that resolution as part of the epilogue.
magda1 chapter 32 . 6/1/2005
I've enjoyed every part of this story, and am sad to see it finish - even if its just a new start for Nicolas!

Well done.
Grochek1 chapter 32 . 6/1/2005
Thanks for answering my reply.

What you mention is very true. I was just looking at the overall picture. I was thinking more along the lines of what would allow the Beast to enter Heaven.

Anyway, nice wrap-up. I await your epilogue.
Louie Pastiche chapter 31 . 6/1/2005
Tried to get through yesterday, but LaCroix's cybernetic-savvy minions must have been playing hob with my pc. In any case, you've uploaded another superb chapter. And, as for appropriate phrasings? Maybe the Good Lord is having your own guardian angels relay the dialogue to you. Just a thought!
trecebo chapter 32 . 6/1/2005
Oh, man. It's almost over. It has been a trip. The whole weaving of the vamps and angels and the fighting... You have truly blended the elements together and made an intriguing story. I will be sad to see it end.
Grochek1 chapter 31 . 5/28/2005
Nice Story. Normally I do not like anything about Touched by an Angel, but this story is very good. I think, however, that when Nick returns, he should be slightly different from the rest of the vampires. For example, he could withstand sunlight. This would remind him of the total peace and light of Heaven. It might also make his Vampire more tolerant of Heaven, allowing the blending to occur. Another idea would be allowing him to touch holy objects without pain or adverse reaction. This would have the same effect as the ability of withstanding sunlight. Well, that is just my ideas. I can't wait for your next installment.
trecebo chapter 31 . 5/28/2005
I think you handled it quite well. Vamps are...a figment and as such, you made a reasonable argument for figment inclusion. It was balanced and credible. And no lighting there. It's all here today. Storms...woo hoo.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 30 . 5/23/2005
Awesome chapter! SNIFF! Hay fever; that's all it is, making my eyes water. Hay fever! ;-)
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »