Reviews for Of Knight & Death
trecebo chapter 30 . 5/23/2005
*does happy dance* Kyer has posted again-Huzzah!

This story just rocks. You have all the great elements and a great plot. The characters are spot on and you are tying it up, answering questions and showing redemption at its finest.

Can't wait for the last two installments. Please hurry. Please...
FuFuMira chapter 29 . 4/28/2005
Aw... and again. Aw. Great chapter! I really love the way you resolved the demon possession arc and the Monica brat arc in one fell swoop! Although wassup with Nicholas dying? Will the other descendants of Cain come to forgiveness from God too? Update soon!
William Fakespeare chapter 29 . 4/27/2005
Ah! Poor Nicholas! "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away." Please, upload thy next artful chapter, post-haste!
trecebo chapter 29 . 4/27/2005
Very tense scenes there and very sneeky as well.. Nice how you slipped that whole angel blood into the mix and Monica dealing with the "two" Nicholas beings. J'anor (sp) got his just desert and this was an awesome chappy.

The last line leaves alot of questions but I'm confident in your skill to tie it all together.

Looking forward to more.
FuFuMira chapter 28 . 4/4/2005
Wow, finally Monica learns her lesson and starts helping instead of panicking. :D Great chapter, the Monica thing, pure brilliance. Keep up the good work, it's always a pleasure to see you update!
Louie Pastiche chapter 28 . 4/4/2005
You're not too far wrong! In the rulebooks for VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE, the Camarilla ("good guy" vamps) are ruled by clan leaders called primogens. With the foremost primogen being prince of whatever city the clans reside in. And, each prince periodically has to answer to a special judge called an archon.
trecebo chapter 28 . 4/2/2005
Didn't see that coming there, Kyer... Monica would do that though. I don't expect anything particular. You write it so well that I just expect it to be good and you haven't failed to deliver yet. Like I said earlier, not big on FK but you made it a good story, a rocking story if I might say, and if it were a book, I wouldn't put it down until dawn broke...
Louie Pastiche chapter 27 . 3/28/2005
Well, your prayers were answered. So, please answer mine, with regard to having ch. 28 posted ASAP! Like, say; two weeks, tops?
trecebo chapter 27 . 3/26/2005
At long last, I have waited and waited. This is so cool. Very much the (is this a genre?) coolest stuff. Action, supernatural, Woo-hoo!
Wanderer D chapter 27 . 3/26/2005
Heh, I knew it! Kurkan faces his own destruction. Extremely gullible for such an old age, but hey, he threw his lot with the wrong people.

What will happen to Nick? _ I have to wonder what Adam and the other Angel's plan is... I think I have an idea, but I'd rather not spoil it for anyone if it is going to work out as I suspect.
Superfan chapter 26 . 2/26/2005
You know something? I can't help picturing Joran as Udo Kier (the actor who played Prince Dragonetti in "Blade I"). Must be your descriptive genius!
Wanderer D chapter 26 . 2/25/2005
*nods* uh-huh, yup. Agreed. Monica IS annoying. Every time. Heh. _ still, I just want to choke her to death at times!

Now, things are wrapping up and good ol' Angel Boy is going to have to face up and prove without a doubt that Joran doesn't have a case... sigh. Without things erupting into most unwanted violence too. Good luck, Andrew! And Joran is setting up his own downfall pretty good...

I really can't wait for the angels and demons to show up! _'
Wanderer D chapter 25 . 2/19/2005
H-heathen? Me? Well... yes, I suppose, depending on your definition of the word... I would certainly had been burnt alive during the inquisition.

I see that the angels are preparing to move... I am a bit dissappointed of Monica, though. I am not a fan of TBA, but the few times I saw it gave me the impression that for an angel she is not very forgiving... or rather, a bit harsh in her assumptions of everything being black and white. I had hoped that by the time this chapter came up she would have delt with that problem area...

On the other side of the coin, I wonder what Kurkan will think when he realizes that if his master's plans come to fruit, Nicholas will be his superior? Ah, the beauty of a complicating plot...
Dr. P.G. Thirteen chapter 25 . 2/19/2005
Diagnosis: delightfully suspenseful chapter. Observation: I wasn't flaming you. I was just momentarily concerned that you might be overly straining your brain. Silly old paranoid me! Prescription: keep up the great work.
Worker72 chapter 23 . 2/18/2005
I'm cofused wasn't Lilth the first vampire, not Cane. Although Lilth is an Apocraphal character I admit, so I suppose as long as it is just a work of fiction it's acceptable.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »