Reviews for Of Knight & Death
Dr. P.G. Thirteen chapter 24 . 2/18/2005
Diagnosis: very touching chapter. Observation: ego vs. id? Sounds like you might have caught a re-run of "Forbidden Planet" (haled, by some, as partial inspiration for STAR TREK: TOS). Prescription: take this weekend off. Save your creative juices for Tuesday!
FuFuMira chapter 24 . 2/17/2005
Oh no worries. I read it here first, so still breaking news to this citizen! :D Still a really great story. I'm not a huge TBAA fan, though my whole family was! Even if you don't get to claim first rights on the crossover or the explanation, your execution of the plot and the characters is really well done and you definitely deserve kudos for that! Good chapter btw. I liked the behaviour of the two selves. It was good to see Nichola finally embrace his other half. Good writing, good plot, and umm totally didn't see the homoeroticism. Not where my mind goeth.
Wanderer D chapter 24 . 2/17/2005
_ um... Book of Nod. Heh, kind of what Superfan was talking about.

Anyway, back to the story, this chapter reminds me a little of one from your story "May The Force Be With You Forever" it is a good match between the inner beast and his humanity... was that the voice of God, though?

Makes sense, in a way. _ Laters!
FuFuMira chapter 23 . 2/17/2005
I really am enjoying this story. I never would have thought of these two genres crossing over! Also I just have to say that I absolutely adore your vampire origins explanation! One of the best I've heard... ever. Keep up the good work!
Superfan chapter 23 . 2/17/2005
Loved the way you incorporated White Wolf's VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE (re: the origin of the Children of Cain). Nice and subtle!
Dracowar chapter 23 . 2/17/2005
Great story and good update. Should you add any other crossover characters or a new story, you can use Lycans or WereWolves. Since Vampires are the decendants of Caine then Werewolves are the decendants of Judas. Why Judas? The 30 shekels of silver and lycans are allergic to silver.

Just a thought and Keep up the good work!
Wanderer D chapter 23 . 2/16/2005
*eyes the Lysol warily* ok, ok... no hugs. Promise.

Anyway, not going to discuss religion for romans with you. _ thanks for the answer, though, I can now undertand Lacroix a little better in this story.

Well, here's to another chapter done! *rises cup and downs the wine* ah!

Just wondering: Ever read the Book of Nod?
Papa Wheelie chapter 22 . 2/14/2005
D'oh! _Another_ cliffhanger? Oh, well. You have done a bang-up job, as usual, with this one. Many thanks!
Wanderer D chapter 22 . 2/12/2005
Ah! *runs around trying to decide whether it's wise to hug Kyer* ah!

Ah well, no hugs for now, heh, although you DID have me close! Just when I was dying of boredom from the pen of Kyer comes yet another part of "Of Knight and Death" so cool. Heh. Sorry, overexcited at seeing you back. _

Anyway, on to the C&C! Great chapter, as always, is it just me or does Lacroix seem a little subdued? _ I guess facing up with creatures from heaven can do that to you... I was thinking, though, what will his reaction be? Being a Roman old enough to have existed since Pompey... Christianity is not specifically part of his calling... would he believe in a higher power? More importantly, in a power whose belief he saw being born? (Kind of thinking a little about "Blood Canticle" by Ann Rice, I think it is the one about Marius at any rate)

And what will the angels do now? They have become very involved in this, will they decide to step out and let the vamps deal with everything? Hope not...

Oh, well, I know you said pleading wouldn't help... how about ordering? _ just kidding. Hope to hear from you soon, Kyer!

-D
Superfan chapter 21 . 11/3/2004
How come Nick is so hesitant to believe in demons? Didn't he become a believer in ghosts after that haunted-house murder? *I forget the episode's title. But, the house in question was like a Canadian version of Rose Red Manor.*
trecebo chapter 21 . 11/1/2004
Oh! Adam is coming to play too? Yes! Charles Rocket did a great job with the more humorous angel of death. Andrew is very compassionate and such but Adam has a (cough) wicked (cough-cough) sense of humor. And now I know more about vamps that I wanted but, hey, it makes the story move along nicely.
fuck off already chapter 21 . 10/31/2004
Yey! Jenny! I loved Jenny Schanke (nonexistant as she was) and I always enjoy a take on what she might have been like.
Wanderer D chapter 20 . 10/30/2004
Hey, hey! Happy Samheim! _

It's good to carry on reading this story, Kyer! It's too bad 's text editor gets you into trouble from time to time, but as I've said before, as with all of your stories ::cough, knightofthewizardmon,cough:: the wait is worth the read.

So now Nick is facing the music on various levels... this is getting better and better!
trecebo chapter 20 . 10/28/2004
Hahahahaha! "You sure about that, Fang Boy?" I love that line. Tess to a T, for sure. I have been keeping up and you have delivered. Yes!
Louie Pastiche chapter 20 . 10/28/2004
Schanke's daughter; a Goth girl? Interesting subplot! I don't think she ever appeared-per se-in the official series. She and her mom were more like...Canadian Columbos.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »