Reviews for Of Knight & Death
Elendil chapter 12 . 8/20/2004
Kk, thanks. That should be worth a few laughs when i get around to posting that fic.

Before i forget again, when Janette heard that Nick had gone wayward again, she said "sacre". As in "sacre-bleu(sp?)"?

That term refers to the Royal (possible Sacred) Blood, as in the blood Jesus shed for us when he was crucified, if I am not mistaken (i know its a reference to Christ). Though my instructor calls it cussing (taking the name of the Lord in vain), given Nick's reaction to "holy cow" in KotW, Janette suddenly shouting out "Royal Blood" isnt very vampiric, is it?

I did another piccy of Eidolon's alternate (dimensional doppleganger, aint the Multiverse fun?)...but his arms look like rubber. Grr.
Louie Pastiche chapter 12 . 8/20/2004
Excellent chapter! If this extended flashback is meant as a time-filler, for more action-packed installments later on, I say: "hear, hear!" :)
fuck off already chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
Ah, yes.. real life. Leaves me enough time to catch a fic every other day, but never enough time to update my own sadly lagging stories. I like the flashback... Andrew's my favorite of the TBAA characters.
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Hey, I really like this story. I never watched TBAA but I know enough to follow it. And this story is really cool.
Superfan chapter 10 . 8/8/2004
You know; for some reason, I picture that stocky bald guy from "Murder at 1600" (he played Diane Lane's Secret Service boss) as Kurkan. With prosthetic fangs and Spock-like ears, I think he could play the part, on TV, for real! Bring on the next great chapter, asap.
Louie Pastiche chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
Great time filler! Just one question and one comment, respectively. First, the comment. Don't strain yourself unnecessarily. Do the occupational therapy thing, SLOWLY! Now, the question. Is Adam an o.c. of yours, or a recurring semi-regular I just never managed to catch on TBAA?
fuck off already chapter 10 . 8/8/2004
Pretty good so far. More soon?
cal chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
cool story. hope you get better. thanks for writing and look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Wanderer D chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
Hey, Kyer!

Sorry to hear about that back problem! I do hope it's not something very serious! Please, take your time writing and be sure that all of us, fans of your stories, will wait patiently and will fully enjoy your story!
Elendil chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
*shudders*

I remember Divia. She was scary beyond all reason.
Louie Pastiche chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
Sorry to hear about you back problems. Take as much time as you need to update. I, for one, appreciate fanfic authors who explain potential time-gaps before they occur. It shows that they don't take their readers for granted, and insures that the reverse doesn't become true. Very touching chapter, btw. Could very well have been written for either of the actual shows!
Magda1 chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
I'm enjoying this a lot.

I really like the concept of the Angels dealing with Nicolas' angst. Your description of Andrew dealing with being a vampire is nice too.

Please update quickly!
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
I wanted to read these first seven chapters before reviewing. To see if you could effectively duplicate the feel of the characters from each show. Congratulations! You have! Thus, you have my readership for the rest of this story. Update, ASAP, svp!
XWingAce chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
Angst I can deal with. Cheerful morality cliches like Monica seems to sprout every episode is a lot harder to work around.

One strange thing, though. In the third chapter, you have Andrew lose his connection to God when he 'turns', yet in the later chapters, you regularly use that bond to give Andrew information he needs.

I think that a story where the bond remained broken, so that Andrew would have to figure out Gods motives for him by himself, would be a perfect setup for even more angst and even a nice tale about an Angel having his faith tested :-)
Wanderer D chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
Hey! Sorry I took so long reviewing, I actually intended to do so since the first post, but I got caught in tracking down the rest of the story... sigh, couldn't find it! Damn it's hard! Only found ANOTHER TBAA/FK x-over in a page that hosted some of your stories too, .

Anyway, as always, your story is going pretty good. Can't say much now, since I'm tied to each post rather than the whole thing, BUT so far you've got me wondering how Andrew's perspective is going to change as he slowly sinks more and more into the world and influence of the Vampire world... not to mention the clear significance of Nick's musings and "knight-dreaming" have to do with a probable redemption... or relapse? I await for the following scenes to reveal the twists and knots of your story...
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »