Reviews for Kaoru's Pain
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Aw. The third chapter - obviously fanmade side material for the Enishi episode "Bathrobe" - must be my favorite: A little boy sees Kaoru's scars and hugs him? Sweet is as sweet does. Kaoru's illness in the second chapter had me going there; I thought it was something like, oh, I don't know, leukemia? I take it the first chapter was inspired by or occurs the same time as the first-season ep "Cure"? Whatever the case, I'm glad to have discovered another stellar AYA story (the first being Family Bonds by HisHoliness).
Emperror chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Good adaptation!

I like it.
Hikariyu chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
I liked your story. Do you rp this?
Modulated chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
Kind of a strange fanfic, but still good.
BlueMoonHowler chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Umm it kinda ends on a strange note.. you don't really make anybodys motives clear... I liked it though!
Onaru chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Kaoru's Pain by the author Liana Ilia is a fanfiction piece that captures a very raw aspect of the Romance anime and manga. Though short, Liana covers a variety of the different emotions and actions commonly seen and experienced in Romance anime and manga; reminiscence, deceit, emotional seclusion, benevolence, devotion.

The language used exercises an array of chimerical literary provisions that thoroughly bestow the conation for which the genre was devised. The solitary dilemma I find with this fanfic is that, upon finishing it, the reader will find it conclusively short. The reader should most definitely look forward to work from Liana Ilia, but should be dismayed by the fact that the work's produced by this author are short. Liana, great stuff but work on expansion!