Reviews for Where Have All the Chapters Gone?
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Hm, nice but worrisome. Tell me, what kinds of troubles have you had so far? Yo've got my reply address so don't be a stranger!
raylynn chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Someone needs to draw that scene of I and S chunking fuzzy bunnies at each other, and Niamh in the background screaming at them to be more gentle...

Would you believe me if I said this satire was what lead me to read (and become addicted to) OGAM?
Chaotic Serenity chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I want to extend my sincere sympathies about the loss of your story. I've been keeping up with "Of Gods and Monsters" for quite some time and had planned on reviewing it soon, only to find, to my dismay, that your story had indeed been removed. Unfortunately, abuse of the system here is one of 's greatest flaws, and until they change the way they handle these situations, I'm afraid alot of good authors are going to be victimized by fairly underhanded efforts.

But I wanted to commend your decision to forge on, as well as the mature, albeit bitingly satirical, method of which you handed the deletion. _ I will be content to follow the story elsewhere, and I wish you the best in continuing work on this story. It has been one of the greatest - if not the best of its genre - touching and thought-provoking romantic IY fanfictions I've ever read, and I will be happy to follow it to the end.

Regards,

Chaotic Serenity
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
You never fail to amuse and amaze. Good luck to everyone at the Inuyasha fanguild on proving FFN is actually controlled by evil robots. Bravisimo... And I'll be seeing you later at your site. ::thumbs up::
Michimoro chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
You go! You're too good for this place.
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Ooh, this is great. I hope the person who reported you, or better yet, a mod, read this and realizes how intensely stupid they are.

eheh.

Yeah. Well, I'm off to read teh last chapter I haven't read at the Green Tea Site.

Ja!
Mikky chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
*takes note to look for Niamh MM*

*and puts her brain to remember mm's password*
meh chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
screw and damn that 'complainer'! I'll follow this story as long as you keep writing!
theMaven chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Funny and sad at the same time. As the saying goes: "Who watches the watchmen?"