Reviews for Sweet Teeth 2: The Perversion Continues
anditsgonnabetotallyawesome chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
And how many girls are out there looking at their own hands and saying dude! mine would be huge!
uwishuwerecool chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
will u wriite more?
DragonRose4 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I'm back in the Fanfic world! I was reviewing all my favorite authors and stories and, of course, you were in there!

Personally, I could so without the Ron/Dobby but to each their own. 'Tis kinda funny though.

Oh and as for your way to measure a guys cockadoodle, if I were a guy I would have a good sized shlong as my hands are not as small as I think they are. Just saying... :P
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Oh god, another one. :D Why so long since you've updateded?
MariaG chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Yeey! Continue, please:-D! I want all of it, 'cause I love this story ;-)!
Persephone Snape chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
hey i rele liked the sweet teeth story, anyway u would want to finish the sequel? pretty please? :D
Goth1cPr1nc3ss chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Hey, are you ever going to update this, I mean, it's an awesome story, I read the first one and I just found it absolutely hilarious. You make my kind of jokes. I love it! My head is also permanently in the gutter. It rocks!

I hope to know soon if you are continuing or not,

Sarah xo.
Bubbles chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
So.. yeah, the Ron/Dobby thing is still REALLY creepy, but the story is great. I can't wait for your next update. _
iDazzlePeople chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
yay. please more more more graphic sex scenes. let's see Sev throw all care to the wind and do Hermione hard like we imagine him... ok im going to retreat alone for awhile... bye.
Me chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
You-you-you FINISHED IT? Is that all?
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
bambii 311 chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Update damn you, update! I read sweet teeth, it went on my favorites list, and i almost wept with joy when you started the sequel. Please add more?
iamnotafreakingGOTH chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
I am ever so slightly scarred, especially the bit about Ron and Dobby, but I don't think I know a better story to be scarred by. both the first and second Sweet Teeth stories are extremely funny, down right wrong, heart (among other things) felt and just basically brilliant! I would be much obliged if you would continue with this story soon.

Yours Ruth
maerose899 chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
a great story ..lol love the comments in between (mainly from the first one)
RnH chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
You are a physco if ron was gay (which he's not) he wouldn't date dobby that's nasty a gay relationship is one thing but this is going to far different speices that is sick the first one is much worse how can you even write this stuff i cant belive i sat through 16 chapters i did't get past the first three sentences ew i thought hermione and snape was bad but RON AND DOBBY THAT IS OVER THE TOP SICK WRONG SICK SICK BEYOND REASON HOW CAN SIT HERE AND WRITE A SEQUEL TO AN ALREADY GROSS STORY AND MAKE IT WORSE FOR ME TO READ THAT WAS BEYOND AWFUL SNAPE AND HERMIONE I STILL CANT GET OVER THAT YOU HAVE TO BE OUT YOUR MIND OR ON SOME SORT OF MEDICATION AND IM SORRY IM SAYIN ALL THIS IM JUST TICKED OFF ALREADY AND THIS AND ISNT HELPING YOUVE GOT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF I WAS HOPING THIS SNAPE THING WOULD BLOW OVER WHY COULDNT THESE SHIPS BE MORE NORMAL I WOULD'VE EVEN SETTLED FOR RON BEING WITH LUNA AND HERMIONE WITH HARRY AND I HATE THOSE SHIPS BUT YOURS WERE WAY OVER THE TOP I CANT BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO WRITE THE SHIPS I READ AND FYI HERMIONE HATES SNAPE COPLETELY ITS OBVIOUS SHE LOVES RON HE IS A DORK BUT THE RELATIONSHIP SEEMS MORE RIGHT THAN HER AND SNAPE.

RnH