Reviews for Unfinished Business
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Really nicely done! I had expected romantic mush. What I got was far more interesting and touching.
Noip13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
A fascinating idea written beautifully.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
loved it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
What would he know?

brittney
AkitaFallow chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh, that was really good! I loved the way you wrote it! I'm getting more and more into Artemis Fowl fics, and I just loved it! Especially Artemis' speech. Thank you for writing!
xX.Padfoot.Xx chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This is so good! I love the emotions you made Artemis have! You should write a follow-up or something. I love it!
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This is a great story! I don't really understand the definite answer to Holly's question, though. Btw, are you planning on adding more to this story?
Dim Aldebaran chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
WOW. This is most excellent - you caught Artemis perfectly in character. The dialogue just crackled with it. I liked the alternating POVs in this, which were very effective, and also the pacing. This was very good.
the black knight chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Sheesh! How did this one bypass me?

You never tell me when you post a fic-la. Tellible .

This was a pretty good fic actually . I rather liked the way you handled mesmerized!Artemis. His speech, bitterness etc was spot on. That part really shone in the whole fic (and the rest of the fic wasn't exactly boiled spam, if you know what I mean).

Very very good piece. Impressive to say the least.

All the best in the Orion Awards )
chain-link-fence chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
aw... usually i dislike a/h (a/j forever and ever) but this was awesome...
humhallelujah chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I love this. It's beautiful. Added it to favorites!
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aw! That is so adorable!
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Oh, that was good.
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Nice fic. I dont get the end though. Care to explain?
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 1/23/2005