Reviews for Shy but Sweet Wanting
addy chapter 22 . 6/1/2012
I really like this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please up date soon.
JesusOtakuFreak chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
Wow, this story is just plain awesome or more than awesome! I love the plot, the characters are very in character ,especially Kiba, he has to be my favorite character in this story. You matched his personality so well and, well, I can just go on. Wow it's been long time since you've updated, well hopefully you update the remainder two chapters? Please? I just have to know what happens in the end.
VeryCoolPerson chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
Wow! This story is AMAZING! This has to be the best Yugi/OC story I've read by far IMO. I know the last time you've updated was four years ago but I'm going to plead anyway: do you think you could finish up the story pleeease? After all you said there were only two chapters left. Or if you don't want to finish could you at least tell IM me whether Yugi and Kitty get together, if Drake dies you know, anything helps. Please continue!
Koragirl chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
please email on this story called Shy but Wanting are you going to finish it I like it a lot !
Koragirl chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
please finish this story i like it a lot i'll keep reading your storys ok
Murasaki Lumi chapter 22 . 8/4/2008
Wow!

Turn up the suspense!

Fantastic chapter!

I wonder what those challenges are...

I bet you've got a tonne of great ideas in that wonderful mind of yours!

Keep it up!

You/Kai fic fan
Murasaki Lumi chapter 21 . 8/4/2008
LOL!

What kind of thug worries about eyeliner?XD

Great chapter, loved it!

Sorry it took me so long to review, I'll go read the others now!

You/Kai fic fan
Koragirl chapter 22 . 4/26/2008
please finish your story i like it a lot !
Koragirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
please finish this story i like it a lot!
gamer260 chapter 22 . 9/24/2007
Love it and please update
michelaski chapter 22 . 9/19/2007
So sorry I took so long... was wrapped up in a lot of things.

GO YUGI!

*waves banners and flags.*

I loved the chapter...the intensity...so gripping...

Can't wait for the next one!
YugikidKistyNocturnum chapter 22 . 8/29/2007
To your surprise I think you wrote a good tense situation there. yes you cut it a bit short with a small clifhanger but I will live lol. Keep writing this great story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
*whistles* Very nice. Glad you got a laptop. I look forward to more. keep writing!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
*Roars loudly* DRAKE! IF I COULD, I WOULD CLAMP MY TEETH SO HARD ON YOUR THROAT AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR LAST BREATHES WERE BLOODY ONES! DAMN HIM, DAMN THAT MAN!

Thanks for the update, well worth the wait! I hope Yugi knows what he is doing. Drake is one sick SOB, and I would really love to just toss him to some hungry Velociraptors! I hope Kitty can hang on, and the others can think of something to turn this game in their favor and against Drake.

Keep it up!
8-Falling-Petals chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
Yay you up dated I'm happy. I really liked this chapter please up again really soon please and thank you.