Reviews for Bittersweet Synthesis
stuopidget chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
Great story so far, however, I'm already worrying about what will hapen to the flower girl

Update soon!
angel-brokensorrow chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Wow...I really liked this chapter. We were introduced Rinoa/Aeris. The only problem I have with that set up is that we all know what happens to Aeris...*sob*

Anyway, Quistis fits as Tifa. Although, I'm starting to wonder who Vincent and Sephiroth might be. I have some ideas...but then again...I'm not too good at guessing.

Great job and update soon!
DBH chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
As I big fan of 'Best of both worlds' I like this, I can see the echoes and where you've made changes.

I think Rinoa as Aeris works better than as Tifa and as they didn't grow up together hopefully no unrequited love from Quistis.

Like this story a lot and hope for more.
angel-brokensorrow chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
Odd...I thought I reviewed this before...anyway, I really like the way this fic is going...I'm definitely interested in what'll happen especially in the view of the characters. Y'know, which characters will replace which... Anyway, please update soon!
Prodigy chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hey, good to see you are persuing other stories as well. But...from my experience, I've found that its not great to have two huge projects going at the same time. I wish you the best, but I hope you stay hard at work on The Gunblade Saga, since this site is in need of a completed FF8 novel. Good luck and Good start. It does seem a bit deja-vu though...lol. Laters.

Prodigy
Saiyru chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I like! Now THIS is the kind of fanfiction I wanna read! Please continue!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7