Reviews for these mad windows
Sailor-Lit chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
I can't wait till the next chapter!

I'm loving this story SO much!
SequoiaUnderwood chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
sounds good.
lucia marin chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
gorgeous.
Ali-Chan1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
I love it! But I wish I'd never stumbled on it since you probably won't finish it! BUt I love it just the same!
indie2003 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
I really enjoy this story and I hope you update soon!
fetch chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Didn't really seem like a good start for them until they agreed to go out. I don't really get why she asked him out when he was so rude, but okay.
ME chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Okay, this story has mad potential! I mean, it's already great so I'm looking forward to reading where you take it. In all of your fictions you write Jess so brilliantly. I enjoy your Jess much more than the Jess that was portrayed on the show (especially the last half of season 3). I hope you find the inspiration soon, for this story as well as Chasing Aphrodite.

Go on girl! You can do it!
life is elsewhere chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
i like. i like a lot. update please.
selina.agyen agye chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Wow i really like it. I swear you and the many lit(even though this is not a lit it has JESS!) writers are gonna make me go blind. It was really great, and you characterization of Jess is dead on. I like the new characters your introducing and think it's a really fantastic story. Thank you sister for me.
des06 chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Yay! an update. I like this. I really do. And I don't know what else to say so i do hope its alright that i just leave it at that.
Leslie Anne Levine chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
*squeak*

I love this! I love JessOther stories! This is one of the best. Please continue soon!
smile1 chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Hey,

I loved the simplicity of this chapter and the casual dialogue.

Bye, smile :-)
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
well...as long as it wasn't her fault that jess lost money and that she lost money too...hehe, i like cranky jess very much.
someone5 chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Yay! I love that you updated! I love this fic! Excited for more!
Alliegirl chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Hey, this was very cute and funny. I can't wait to read more.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »