Reviews for Jealousy
High priestess Anavi chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
omg that was awsome
picturr chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
OK WAT THE FUCK HE not fucking mad at all that that BITCH KISSED ANOTHER FUCKING GUY JUST TOO FUCKING MAKE HIM GODDAMN JEALOUS WTF SERIOUSLY I FUCKING SWEAR PPL WHO WRIGHT FICS LIKE THIS ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT REALL FEELINGS I MEAN HONESTLY WTF WHAT IS STOPPING HER FROM DOING THAT SHIT AGAIN.. LOOK AT HOW FUCKING EASY HE FORGAVE HER
Hasakii chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
And After THAT, Kagome Goes Back N Sleeps With Miroku. Then Inuyasha Wakes Up First And Sees Miroku And Kagome Sleeping Together. Though Miroku's Hand Is On Kagome's Butt, Though She Can't Feel It. That's My Idea! Hope Someone Puts More Ideas Like This One! Bye.
shina chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
yay!happy ending!)-Pb
shina chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
i hope theres a happy ending! your story is one of the only ones i think its okay for inu and kags are best fit with each other! if there was some kind of rating system i would give you 10/10!
shina chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
why doesn't sango just go with inuyasha if she's jelouse? they would make a cute couple! kagome should be with ether miroku,kouga,or sesshy!sango should ether be with miroku,inuyasha,or aki toki hojo!(the hojo of her time)P-
Lexy3643 chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
very good, i liked it!
PunkGirl180 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I thought this was funny. I still think Miroku might try something perverted. Keep writing it was great!
m1ss.dee chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
nice!
MadamBlu chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
funny!
baka craze chapter 8 . 10/23/2004
cool its really good
Paruety chapter 8 . 9/29/2004
it was a great story -

i'm happy i read it, also you made me cry in one chappie ~ and miroku&sango are SO cute togther ne? ~

well, have nothing else to say so... sayomara!

Ofir
Ashiyame chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
OMG KAGOME AND INUYASHA FINALLY KISSED! THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! (even tho this site is about miroku and kagome _') please write the next chapter i can hardly wait! YAY!
DarkZeus chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
OMG... THIS CHAPETER ROCKS POOR SANGO GO MIROKU GO GET HER UNTILL IT'S TO LATE! I'VE GOT TO SAY I LIKE YOUR FANFIC EVEN MORE CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT ONE
angel of death chapter 7 . 9/21/2004
um... this is like my 5th time reading this! Please update for I'm so desperate to read this. I'm the angel of death so if ya don't I might just come after ya. j/k.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »