Reviews for Worlds & Wishes
6/9/2014 Pity another abandoned story was starting to get interresting
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Good start
heartstar chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
I know you said this is on hold for now I hope to see more when you can please do not give up on this story thank you I so want to see how harry reacts to the zats when he wakes...
freddybombar chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Good story, you could probly make it more engaging if you went more into the characters thoughts and actions.
bart4nat chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Ah! Stopped right before the confrontations. They're always the best part *pout* I want to see how Harry reacts to being drawn on(I'm assuming that's what Jack is going to do, immature and awesome as he is). I never considered Harry being able to talk to symbiotes before but I guess they are snakes or snake-like enough to be able to speak parsletongue.
AnimaLynx chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Are there going to be any updates for this story anytime in the near future?

I really like what you've done so far and I guess I could wait to see what happens next, but I want to know as soon as possible! Write more please?

Thanks,

ALx
WhiteRiot chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
I just took a break from writing, completely convinced that I would only be away from my neglected story for five minutes... then I found your story and here I am, half an hour later, reviewing D

I know it's been a while since you updated and the story has been put on hiatus but I didn't see the problem in letting you know what an enjoyable half hour I just had. I was really intrigued by your unique idea and even more so by your take on such a xover. I honestly haven't seen very many authors attempt this type of originality.

Any who, thank you for sharing what you had and I hope we haven't heard the last from you. I would be happy if you would visit me; I would love to have someone with your ideas to brainstorm with! Now, back to my neglected baby...
albeva chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
well I guess it's highly unlikely that you will update this story... but it is rather interesting so far.
albeva chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
no you can't see the stars when in the wormhole. That's just the tv show effect. matter is turned into energy and the wormhole itself is microscopic in size. and it takes about 3 seconds to cross.
albeva chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
harry and daniel look nothing alike
Obscure Stranger chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Funny. I like it. Please write more.
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Toki Mirage chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
*grins* Very interesting take on the HPSG1 thing. I hope you're still updating!
ManicTater chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
This has been a lot of fun. I look forward to more.
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 10/21/2008