Reviews for Not Today
taylor519 chapter 13 . 5/19/2011
Oh wow! That was such an amazing story you have no idea!

I'm so glad to find a good Darry/OC fic, there are not enough of them on the site. It was so well-written that I'm reviewing even though it was obviously finished a long time agoe.. that's just how good it is :)

You just need to look be carefull when it comes to things like 'wanna' which is actually 'want to,' or 'gonna' 'going to,' or 'sorta' sort of.

Lots of writers do this though, so don't worry about it. Thanks to facebook and msn, it's a habit for a lot of people.

I absoulutely love how well you kept her from being a mary-sue. She was a very original, unique charactor. I also really liked how it was from Darry's pov.

Overall, it was an ablosuetly amazing story! you are an excellent writer andf this is definitely one of my favorite story's that I have read so far.

:D
PrettyLittleDollface chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
omg!

that was effing amazing!

i loved it.

i do wish they ended up together in the end for sure, but i still thought it was really inspiring and you are an amazing writer.

i hope there is like, a sequel or something and they get together... lol, what can i say? i love happy endings.

it was so good, i actually cried.

i loved it and i hope you keep writing bc youre amazingg(:
Rachel chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I'm reviewin cuz soda wud want me to! lol i really like yhur story! darry duz need a gf!
waniphil chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
It's the saddest and most romantic story I've read here. So sad...
oblivious2theworld chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
I didn't realize it, but I waited till I'd read the whole story before I reviewed. And I really like it. My sister told me I might enjoy this story; I'd asked her for a recomendation. I can just say that it was worth reading.
Mars on Fire chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I had found your story awhile ago and started reading, but then lost the link and had an impossible time finding it until today) So I'm going to reread and review as I go...so prepare yourself for...13 reviews in the next few days lol.

I think what I love most is that the first chapter has great pacing - it doesn't rush through Jules and Darry meeting, it takes its time, which is rare. So many writers whip through everything so quick you can't enjoy the story. I also like that it's in Darry's POV. First because it's rare to find a Darry oriented story at all, and second, you write his voice really well. There's also no spelling or grammar errors and the dialogue is good.

Great first chapter! I'll be adding your story to my favourites list here and on my Outsiders Livejournal.
Laughing chapter 13 . 2/10/2007
Alright, so I know that this is a couple of years old, but I just now found and read it. And I love it. That's about all I have to say. :]
xocrazililkelox chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
great story its nice to a Darry story out the once in awhile. Espcially one where he is in charchter . acutally all the boys bad im just starting to read this now. lol
IAmOnlyMe chapter 13 . 10/22/2006
I loved the whole story. You really got a handle on Darry's personality and managed to put him in a situation that seems out of character for him but yet keep him in character, which is a hard thing to do. Great job, seriously.

And the ending was amazing. As a reader, I was dying to know if she ever came back, but as a writer, I agree with you on open endings.

My favorite part of this, though, was all of the little details you added in, like about Ponyboy checking out To Kill A Mockingbird out of the library, and how Darry wondered if she had driven over or walked over. They really added to the atmosphere and helped build the whole story.

Anyway, I'm done rambling, but great job with this.

: )
Philippa chapter 13 . 3/22/2006
This was an extraordinarily well written fic, and I enjoyed reading it very much. The ending was sad, but not senseless. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Philippa chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Wow, I was looking for a Darry fic, and Jules is a very refreshing OC! I'm so glad this site has a search engine. I'm looking forward to the next chapters, although the ones toward the end have rather ominous titles.
raye25 chapter 13 . 5/7/2005
i loved this, and im glad that you ended it they way you did. you didnt try to end with a nice ending with everybody living happily ever after. every one ends stories that way. your was unique, it stood out and i loved it. good job.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Absolutely LOVE the story.

Flames Out

Dragon
xMegh chapter 13 . 9/11/2004
jaw dropping

jaw still down on the ground

still can't withhold shock

Um. wow.

This was in-friggen-credible. Your description was gorgeous, your plot was bee-you-tee-ful, and where the hell did you learn to write like that cuz I need to go!

Write something more (do I hear sequel?) or something soon! Just keep going!

luv always*

meg aka dramaqueen
Chibinataly chapter 13 . 8/31/2004
That was wonderful, i can honestly say -even though the ending surprised me it was perfect. I could feel the pain Jules and Darry were feeling, why Jules was confused, why they were scared- perfect- and sorry it took so long for me to review again, but let me tell you i read the whole story and loved it. ...okay i'll shut up now.

-Chibi Nataly