Reviews for Musings
DiscoChibi chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
The chapters are really short, but I like the story. Looking forward to more.
CalicoKitten chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Hello, I wasn't quite sure where to answer you about archiving, so I decided to do it here.

Interesting story, btw, although I've never read Les Bijoux all of the way through.

Oh, so the answer was yes about the archiving my story, and I sent an email, but I wasn't sure if you got it.

Thanks.
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
the story isn't bad, it just needs to be explained more. you can't talk all sophisticated to sound all smart or whatever it was you wanted, and expect pplz to figure it out. we're not that devoted, ya know? i'm not trying to sound rude by the way. sorry if i'm offending you, i truly don't mean it. also it needs more dialogue. If you re-word a few things and add dialog and work on the actual story more, then i believe it could be pretty impressive.
Naria chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
AW! That's so cute! Carnelian is SO my favorite character and I lOOVE this, it's great! I mean, you really wonder how he's coping with everything! It's great! Keep on truckin'!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Please be nice to poor Carnelian! He deserves Lapis more than that whiny bastard, Diamond! Please update soon and add more stories like this to the Les Bijioux section! There are very very few, as I'm sure you've noticed!
White as Sin chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I find this interesting, and rather reminiscent of Carnelian's thoughts, especially as it comes to develop about his dilemma with Lothestite. However, I think that you could have formatted this fiction a little better. Because it's so squashed, it's slightly difficult to read and follow. But it's great to meet another Les Bijoux fan and writer!
Moon860 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
VERRY short, but good things come in small packages! it's a cool "story" ;)