Reviews for College Mew Mew
KYAA! YOU HENTAİ ALLİEN! XDD
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
XDD REALLY SO PURE İCHİGO LOL
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
it was soo funny! exactly where:
"Ichigo! You're burning up!"

I didn't want to answer, but I nodded anyway. "Yeah, I'm not really feeling well..."

"Come with me, we will fix you good as new!" Kish flew into the air lightly.

"No!"

"Eh?" He looked hurt. "Why?"

"I, er, rather stay here, if it's okay..." I tried to smile. "A few days of rest and I'll be fine. Just a cold."

"Is there...anything I can do for you?"

I laughed softly. "You can cause some havoc on campus so they'll cancel classes for me." Looking up at him, I continued. "But, really, please let me down so I can go back to bed?"

"...Okay..." He floated back down, where the Blue Knight was waiting, not patiently at all.

and:

"Ugh, at least I didn't know what was going on last time," he complained playfully. "Here, I'll cut on some music for you. Just rest."

"...Okay."

My eyes closed as he tapped his radio and fixed it to my favorite station. "...reports of the strange alien now known as "Kish" attacking the campus with a chimera of some sort. The Tokyo Mew Mew group has chased him off, but not before causing a near riot on campus. Needless to say, classes have been all cancelled for the day..."

I stared at the ceiling a little bit before voicing my thoughts. "I love that perverted alien freak."

parts XDDD you ar an amazing author! love your stories!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
OMG! A GOOD RYOU! İ NEVER THROUGHT THERE İS ANYBODY WHO THİNKS HE CAN BE GOOD!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
XDDD İT WAS A REALLY FUNNY CHAP! AND İ WANNA RYOU TAKES TUTOR İCHİGO!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
OH,NO,TARU-TARU! DON'T DİE! and i was laughing really had when i read
"And I thought defending the earth was hard!" Masaya sighed, tossing his jacket onto his couch and heading off into his bedroom.

"Aw, it wasn't that bad!" I tried to comfort him. "Daddy really likes you, honest!"

"He tried to set me on fire!"

"That was an accident! Honestly, you don't have to be so worried about my parents liking you."

part XDDD it was a really good chap!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
YEY! AOYAMA-KUN RETURNS! AND YEAH,İTS A REUNİON :DD
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
OMG! BLİND İCHİGO? DEEP BLUE? wait,right,aoyama-kun said he is masaya then he wasn't controled by deep blue 3
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
WHUT? A RYOU SAİD HE WAS WORRİED FOR İCHİGO O_o OH MY...
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
NO! İ DON'T WANNA KİSSHU AS A ENEMY AGAİN!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
WOW! KİSSHU PROTECT THE WORLD O_o WHUT?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
OMG! NEKO MİMİS AND TAİL RETURNS AND THEY ARE GOİNG TO BATH TOGETHER! *unconsinous*
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
WHUT? İ KNEW KİSSHU RETURNED! AND YEY! THEY ARE A TEAM AGAİN!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
eheheh,kisshu returns,and that means cat ears will pop out XDDD
69Logic chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
ZakuroRenee Roberts, MintCorina Bucksworth, IchigoZoey Hanson, PuddingKikki Benjamin, LettuceBridget. Lettuce uses "Combat Castanets" and yes Zakuro uses the "Purple Dagger" but she never actually says anything for her attacks. Apart from maybe 1 song, 4kids butchered it. I'm only halfway through the original manga, but does anyone every see whats going on with mints outfit in those, that can't be allowed for kids.