Reviews for Wake Me Up Inside
Tori9226 chapter 23 . 3/27
Awesome story! You're a great writer, and I love the idea of the Inu crew meeting again in Kagome's time. And I love the new additions.
Gracie-chan chapter 23 . 2/8
This is a really good story but I really hoped for drama between Koaga Inu/Yue and Kagome! O_O
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
This is one of the best stories I've ever read
Inuyasha fan chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
I live in NC were r u going
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
yes kagome finaly talks to inuyasha can you please let her do it more. also i love your story and i know how hard it is to keep having ppl whine at u cuase u dont do this or that. but just keep doing it ur way cuase its your story and if ppl dont like it then they shouldnt read it. over all ur fanfiction is the best its the only inuyasha fanfic that didnt bore me out of my scull and that i kept reading thank you so sooooooo much for this wonderful story and that ur taking time to still write it dispite complaints. good luck.
Inuyasha fan chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Don't change a thing and take as much time as u need to make Yue wake up cuase I like this story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Is sherry rin.
kagome chapter 7 . 7/5/2016
Sherry: rin
Beth: sango
Mark: miroku
And Florence is the lady in inuyasha episode 85 and somewhere in the 100s episodes
Kiraandthatisall chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
This was cute , but the end kind of begged for some Inu/Kag fluff. :)
Intothenest13 chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
I sure hope you decide to finish this soon. This is well written and interesting.
Laurentia60 chapter 23 . 5/13/2015
Whooooooooooooo this was AMAZING! -Just finished it :)
Laurentia60 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Since inuyasha was wearing an evanescecnse top is the title a song reference!? :) :D
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
wow
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
I liked the story, too bad Inuyasha (Yue Taesho) was in a deep animated sleep, but listened in on every conversation. Good job, hope there's a sequel soon. :)
pikaree1 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014