Reviews for Wake Me Up Inside
Kiraandthatisall chapter 23 . 6/28
This was cute , but the end kind of begged for some Inu/Kag fluff. :)
Intothenest13 chapter 23 . 6/16
I sure hope you decide to finish this soon. This is well written and interesting.
Laurentia60 chapter 23 . 5/13
Whooooooooooooo this was AMAZING! -Just finished it :)
Laurentia60 chapter 5 . 5/8
Since inuyasha was wearing an evanescecnse top is the title a song reference!? :) :D
wow
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 1/30
I liked the story, too bad Inuyasha (Yue Taesho) was in a deep animated sleep, but listened in on every conversation. Good job, hope there's a sequel soon. :)
pikaree1 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Petal: Pfft, Keito-
A MACKEREL SWORD! XD
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Petal: Inuyasha and Fluffy sharing the same soul…? Scary thought. That's just… WRONG. *shudders* Hey, is Rin reincarnated? Maybe in the form of Fluffy's adopted daughter? And what about Kagura? Maybe his REAL daughter if that's taken into account… *meaningful look*
pikaree1 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Petal: GWA HA HA! XD THE ORDER OF THE WHIZBANG!
pikaree1 chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Petal: *lifts Whizzbang hat* ayEEEEEEEEEEE!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Too bad you left this story for so long. Sad really. Great writing
Little Strawberry RiRin Chan chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
LOVE IT!
BD-Z chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Chances are this story will not be updated anytime soon since the last was so long ago. However, since I was compelled to read it all the way to the end, I have to say, I love it. You did such an amazing job with this story. The characters are still lovable. The new oc's are just as lovable and I am really happy to have stumbled upon this.
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
when will he be free!?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
wow, being following dis 4rmb d beginning good job,bravo i mean brava...pls r u on facebook if yes my username is ifeoma okafor, i am from Nigeria...join me...
1,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »