Reviews for Wake Me Up Inside
VampiressKageKyuura chapter 11 . 1/30
I liked the story, too bad Inuyasha (Yue Taesho) was in a deep animated sleep, but listened in on every conversation. Good job, hope there's a sequel soon. :)
pikaree1 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Petal: Pfft, Keito-
A MACKEREL SWORD! XD
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Petal: Inuyasha and Fluffy sharing the same soul…? Scary thought. That's just… WRONG. *shudders* Hey, is Rin reincarnated? Maybe in the form of Fluffy's adopted daughter? And what about Kagura? Maybe his REAL daughter if that's taken into account… *meaningful look*
pikaree1 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Petal: GWA HA HA! XD THE ORDER OF THE WHIZBANG!
pikaree1 chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Petal: *lifts Whizzbang hat* ayEEEEEEEEEEE!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Too bad you left this story for so long. Sad really. Great writing
Little Strawberry RiRin Chan chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
LOVE IT!
BD-Z chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Chances are this story will not be updated anytime soon since the last was so long ago. However, since I was compelled to read it all the way to the end, I have to say, I love it. You did such an amazing job with this story. The characters are still lovable. The new oc's are just as lovable and I am really happy to have stumbled upon this.
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
when will he be free!?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
wow, being following dis 4rmb d beginning good job,bravo i mean brava...pls r u on facebook if yes my username is ifeoma okafor, i am from Nigeria...join me...
desperation chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
. nice story i hope you complete it someday :p
Athena g chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
For such a good story I'm really surprised people are still posting reviews nearly after seven years this was last updating so if your reading this is there logic to why you must toy with our emotions as shown are you trying to make us feel as inuyasha and kagome are forced to feel as well tell us why you enjoy play with our emotions as such
Sarabear209 chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Does this story continue?
I really hope so!
It's really good!
Pollzy Claire chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Hehe, I know im like out, but it is really good.
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
update soon, i love the history
1,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »