Reviews for I Watch The Dark
Ex-ANIMEADDICT chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This is so well written. I'm in love! Please write more fantastic things like this!
rubyshards chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Damn... ::stares:: This was really good, I really liked this fic. You have a very good way of writing and telling the story, and I really like the whole thing. ::laughs:: It's hard to explain, but I hope you get what I mean. It's very good; keep up the good work! ::hugs::
somethingman chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I have read this fic. over and over again! Soo beautiful! I
jamesexclamationpoint chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I love this piece. So much, in fact, I've been meaning to ask you if it's alright to use on my Fatal Frame site, whenever I finish it that is. I'm kinda lazy with it. But anyway - you're writing style is beautiful, and so descriptive. I can picture this all perfectly. It's haunting and lovely. Awesome work.
Withering to Death chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Beautiful! Aboslutely beautiful! I adore this story! The way you weave words is just simply amazing! *worships*
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow...I..umm..WOW. _;;

I normally don't read these types of fanfics(I don't oppose it...nor do I particularly LOVE it...In fact, I'm rather indifferent when it comes to the subject), but the summary slightly piqued my interest, and by then...I couldn't help but take a look!(Angst...I am such a damn sadist...~_~)

And... I love it. (But you probably knew that, didn't you? _) Everything is so heavily described and...you used big words!(That's a MAJOR plus! LOL! _;;)

...And...I guess that's it. Overall, I believe it's a wonderful one-shot.

deity of death1
Sadako Kurosawa chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That was a really beautiful fic. _ Very depressing; but in a good way, of course.
Hamona chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
::dreamy sigh:: This story is written so beautifully. I just admire it so much. I just had to add this story to my favorites. Although, I'm not really for twincest, BUT that's beside the point. You really are a talented writer. I'm so jealous of your skills!
Guitar Girl chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
It was OK. Although I didn't really enjot it because of the twincest theme. I hate incest fics.
Ryan Angel Linteah chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I love it... I did my fanfic over again. I put more detail into it so please review on it. I sent you an e-mail and just ignore it, I was just in a bad mood I'm sorry.

Once again I love your fic. Hope to see more.

Ayra
RukaStarr chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Aww! This is beatuifully written! I've never really been intu ItsuMutsu before, but this changed everything! I do love them both, really...but I lurve Itsuki more. Nya, this is too awesome. I love this. *throws you a huge cookie for your work*
glitch and gremlin chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
This was an AMAZING story! Your writing style is...wow. I can't even explain it! ::smiles sheepishly:: I'm not very eloquent, but I really, absolutely love your writing style. It kept me interested in the story from beginning to end!

And the story plot was so...::drools:: After reading this fic, I know yaoi is for me. Hehehe!

Great job on this lovely story! I hope you write more!
gone-bam-gone chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
omg, you don't know how happy it is to hear that you read my fanfictions and liked them.

I'm reveiwing this because I have to say I don't think I gave you engough credit, the way you wrote this whole fiction is beatuiful, have you ever considered becoming an aurthor? I'm not sucking up I'm saying what I really think when I say this, but you are a excellent write, I evnvy you. lol I look forward to more fanfictions, if you write more :DD
The Sky Is Falling chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
O_O Have my babies! That was amazing, the twincest was great, (brave paring, you pulled it off really well). I loved the description, but the old English was a lil awkward at times. (Ex: "as I may do if you me") But I still love you! Your probably the only one with the balls and the skill to write this paring, so do it! _
Owarua chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I have one word that sums up this ! You most likely get this alot but... your an amazing writer.