Reviews for The Unresponsive Diary of Ginny Weasley
Elie chapter 23 . 9/27/2004
Great job on this! Fabulously funny. Ginny's hilarious. Loving all you characters and all! Please update soon

Elie
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 23 . 9/27/2004
Hey! I really liked this chapter! It was so funny. My favorite part was the note-conversation between Ginny, Azriel and Madison. That was so cute! Keep up the awesome chapters and update soon!

Much love,

Aina
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 23 . 9/27/2004
Love it love it love it! Ginny's friend's are marvy and the sub-plot lines in the story are great. I can't wait for more action. Update soon!
bendingwind chapter 23 . 9/27/2004
WOW! Another update! ) UPDATE QUICKLY(er)!

~Annmarie (formerly known as ZayneLily)
milky way bar chapter 23 . 9/27/2004
waho! another chapter so soon! yay, i luvs ya for your fast updates! great chap. can't wait for more!
bendingwind chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
yes, the gas is a bit wierd, but it's an incredibly original idea! that always counts! I'm so happy that you've got a new chapter! UPDATE SOON!

~Annmarie (foormerly known as ZayneLily)
slytherinphoenix7 chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
haha! i love colin though. he's really really cute. poking! omw.. how creative! lol. i wish my story would go as fast as yours.
courtney chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
totally computer deprived all weekend! gosh! any way! i reviewed! it should have been a freak flood cause y ou know floods rule ok yea no just having one of those moments!
Elladora D. Jobberknoll chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
Yay! I like props! -huggles "props" making TheImaginator laugh-

Parvati and Lavender are holding a seance? -raises eyebrows- Well they've always been too obsessed with Divination and the like. -shrugs-

I quite enjoy Ron getting poked. -Elladora pokes Ron who is tied up next to her. Glances around and sees people are watching. Gasps and covers computer screen shouting "NO COMMENT!")-

Ha! Bets on when H/R get together! Hee!

Harry asked Ginny to Hogsmeade? Gasp! I personally think Ginny should have put at least 10 !s after that sentence! Why isn't Ginny freaking out more about going to Hogsmeade with HARRY JAMES POTTER, THE BOY WHO BLOODY LIVED? (ha that sounds cool boy who bloody lived) As you can see (or can you? -cue spooky music-) I'm relatively excited about this new turn of events for Ginny! Keep at it!
milky way bar chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
oh yay! i really liked this chapter. :D update soon!
Gee-Unit chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
awesomeness. add more now so i'll have free sex with you! :-P
Shannon chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
I LOVE THIS ITS AWSOME
Eggo Waffles chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
Yay, Ron and Hermione FINALLY got together! Update soon :)
Essiekl chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
I love you story! I am can't wait till the next chapter comes out! (The wait is killing me!)
Rapid Squirrell chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
I like this chapter but why are Fred and George still at school?
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »