Reviews for The Unresponsive Diary of Ginny Weasley
kaitlyn chapter 13 . 3/29/2007
whats noughts and crosses?
Touzen chapter 26 . 11/15/2006
woo! that was a great story. So long, it lasted hours...thanks!
Touzen chapter 13 . 11/12/2006
mm..am reading and enjoying, but now must leave...I am revwieing now so I can add it to my favorites so I can read it later...complete review after I finish it...)
karma11 chapter 26 . 8/6/2006
AWESOME STORY I JUST LOVED IT!1 WOOT HARRY/GINNY!
karma11 chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
EW CHO AND HARRY ARE LIKE THE WORST COUPLE EVER! LOL great fan fic though!
AiSard chapter 26 . 7/18/2006
hilarious, just plain hilarious man.
Paeslee chapter 26 . 6/20/2006
arf! done! I liked this story.. I laughed loud when reading the part about Cho's letter...
A little princess chapter 26 . 3/25/2006
Omg...you know, I really loved this fic. It rocked arse! I wish you'd write sequel coz I absolutely loved Ginny's character. Please write a sequel...please, please, please?

I hope bribery works ;)
eighth world wonder chapter 26 . 12/20/2005
Great story! Very well written!
Duck Goddess chapter 26 . 11/16/2005
Great fic! I loved how you portrayed Ginny...I read this fic ages ago and I'm so glad that I found it (I didn't review last time)...well done!
gonehome2 chapter 26 . 10/5/2005
reaaly good story it didnt ever get boring throughout the 26 chaps.
The Stump chapter 26 . 6/15/2005
This is an amazing story! Keep writing it!
muddier waters chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
I am only reviewing so you don't kill snuffles. No I'm kidding I love this story I was just to lazy to review the first few chapters.
The Shieldmaiden-Lady of Rohan chapter 26 . 4/30/2005
OMG! I love this story! It actually kind of cheered me up(my boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago). You are a genius! It was so hysterically funny! You rock! Must go read your other stories!
seekerchic211 chapter 26 . 4/11/2005
i loveed your story! it was awesome, and really well writen, and i love H/G stories so...well anyways, i hope you write more stories (hopefully H/G lol)..
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »