Reviews for The Unresponsive Diary of Ginny Weasley
siriusrocks chapter 26 . 1/1/2005
this is the best. not fair it's tear tear. wa i loved it. it well gd.
ilovetom88 chapter 26 . 12/26/2004
OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD! but u ended it? plz sequal?
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 26 . 12/20/2004
summershine chapter 26 . 12/19/2004
great story. brillant. oh, i was laughing my arse off so hard...
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 18 . 12/18/2004
fun fun
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 14 . 12/18/2004
wildcow chapter 26 . 12/10/2004
Wicked1wicked wicked! I love it! i do wish there was more though, you could base it on events in the book, but any ways - I love it! thanks so much for an excelent fan fic! you have such an awesome style and are hilariously funny.
AngieBob chapter 26 . 12/5/2004
I really liked this story up until the last chapter. It was realy funny and well written but I think the ending was too rushed and came too suddenly. i know what its like when you lose intrest in a story, so I'm not blaming you, but I thgink its was done too fast. The rest was really good though! Well Done!
suz the fish chapter 26 . 11/28/2004
this is so gd. i love it. go u! keep it up.
Lillianna Rose chapter 26 . 11/28/2004
Don't worry. I like the ending this way. Don't you find it a tad boring when authors drag on and on after the boy got the girl and eveything's happy? I mean, what more is there to say? Mind you, I'm not saying that that is totally horrid, some can be done really well. But I don't like it in general. I prefer long-winded, confused and confuddled people who don't get together until the end.
Emma chapter 26 . 11/25/2004
This is the best chapter out of the lot please write more !
MeryKey-7 chapter 26 . 11/24/2004
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 26 . 11/23/2004
I loved this story! It is now my favortie Harry/Ginny story! You are a very, very talented writer, I hope you keep writing awesome stories like this for everyone to enjoy. I can't wait until THE SEQUEL *wink, wink*.

Until next time,

milky way bar chapter 26 . 11/23/2004
yes, a little abrupt, and YES of COURSE I want a sequel! This fic was AWESOME! and it is permanently on my faves list! lol.
Alina11 chapter 26 . 11/23/2004
Excellent story, i hope you write more stories to come!
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »