Reviews for Middle Earth World
Molly Rob chapter 24 . 4/13
This is AMAZING and funny as hell. I would totally go to the Middle Earth land, if only it was real *sighs*. Their bewilderment at the modern technology is very funny also. :D
Coryx chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
XD FAIL.

I could smell it a mile(chapter?) off.

Put LOTR characters into a modern setting... and have them attempt to be themselves... recipe for PH41L.

0.o And Frodo and Sam encounter the well-meaning but dreaded grandmother/aunt figure.

Oh GOD... x.x

Actually, my favorite male character in the series was Gandalf... 0.o Not a fangirl, he was just cool. So was Legolas... but seriously, wtc was with his quiver? He ALWAYS had three arrows in there. ALWAYS. No matter how many he used. Must be magic, or something. Just slightly creepy. Aragorn was cool, too... Though again, not on a fangirlish level.
The One Called Demetra chapter 14 . 10/4/2008
One thing: Almost everybody in the Fellowship is over 50. Except Pippin who is 28.
The One Called Demetra chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I coulda SWORN I already reviewed...huh.

Anyway. I reread this and am currently trying not to die of oxygen deprivation due to inane laughter. Even my cat probably thinks I'm crazy by now. He's right, but still...

Haha. Poor, unsuspecting Legolas is dropped into the real world where all females and gay guys are going to break their legs running after him.

It makes me snicker.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 18 . 4/8/2008
Wouldn't at least the hobbits and Gandalf be familiar with fireworks since Gandalf lit them at Bilbo's party? Very funny so far. Good job.
HRT chapter 24 . 3/13/2006
I put aside a whole afternoon for reading this story, and it was well worth it. This must have taken an amazing amount of work to create, and I'm very pleased and glad you did. Major kudos!
Estel A Duath chapter 24 . 3/10/2005
mellon nin couldn't stop laughing! this version is goin' right back on fav list
Evil's Muse chapter 19 . 2/6/2005
i'm sure they had forks in middle earth. But I like the 'little trident.'
Evil's Muse chapter 17 . 2/6/2005
Brilliant! I don't know what else to say! I'm rolling on the floor in laughter here!
Evil's Muse chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
This is just so brilliant, I don't know what else to say. And I love how the chapter titles are Disney songs!
Evil's Muse chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Pwahahahahahaaha!
Evil's Muse chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
This is so funny! I love it!
Aveza chapter 24 . 11/6/2004
hi, i just discovered your story and once i started reading it, i couldn't stop. so... the story was great! i loved it!
Avaril chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Alright...I am finally getting around to reading this...:D

The image of gandalf in the t-shirt and khaki shorts made me think of Merlin in the Sword and the Stone...at the end.

For some reason, Gandalf in Bermuda shorts and a HAwaiian flowerly shirt works to me...:D *giggles*

Bird
Altaria Artanis chapter 24 . 9/19/2004
Hehehehehehehehehehehe! I can't believe you had Legolas wearing shorts that say hot stuff on the butt. Or princess on the front. I can't believe most of the things you did actually. But Just so you know...Excellent with a capital E! As you could probably tell because I capitalized it...That's besides the point. I have to go review your other stories now.

PS. Please tell me Aragorn will never be that stupid again. Please. I really like Aragorn and couldn't stand it if he told them go back to Middle Earth worl. And if he does have Gimli hit him n the head will ya?