Reviews for Lost Legacy
pinklettuceleaf chapter 22 . 5/7/2006
whay hay! I love this story so please do keep writing :)
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 22 . 5/7/2006
i love this story! Update soon!
iolah chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
Very good That was a great chapter, please update soon
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 21 . 4/23/2006
love th new chapter! Welldone cya next time!
memememe chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
just to let you know its a raven not an eagle
pinklettuceleaf chapter 21 . 4/9/2006
whay hay it's much better reading this here, I can get alerts. I've been away so sorry for the lack of the review- the worst thing is I forgot to tell people on devart that I was going away _

Really cool chapter, I like it!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 21 . 4/7/2006
Lovely! I was missing this...Very nice, very nice!
iolah chapter 21 . 4/6/2006
IT WAS DEDICATED TO ME! *Hypervenalates and tackle hugs writer* Thank you! *ahem* anyway thanks for the update, ti was awesome, please do it again soon
scarlet dreamer chapter 21 . 4/6/2006
lol sirius fell asleep in class i'm tempted to do that at times this was a funny chapter and i loved it but i m

looking foward to more drama great job please update soon

brennQT chapter 21 . 4/5/2006
You gotta love those mirrors. I honestly think they're genious. Cute little filling chapter. I love reading chapters where the boys just get to relax and have fun. Goofy Marauders are awesome Marauders. Especially goofy Sirius. You just can't go wrong with Sirius. Great job. Please update soon! I'll be watching the clock. Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick... _
pinklettuceleaf chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Why hello! Found you hahahaha

Sorry, don't often go on fanfiction- I go on when I'm out of FAC/ devart stories. Thought I'd search for this :D
HP4EVERRRR chapter 20 . 2/26/2006
i really love this fic. it is so a fave. update soon. YAY!
SpeculumOtpac chapter 20 . 2/22/2006
this is a nice story only i notic that both the professer and a student have bulfinch for a last name. but so far so good. update soon
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
i loved the new chapter i cant wait for the next one! Loved it! Cya next time!
brennQT chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
Only three? Another of my favorite stories are coming to an end! Why does this always happen to me? *is done ranting stupidly* Great chapter though. Those boys are so cute and goofy. It's really funny. I like the chasing wormtail part. It was great. Girl's aren't quite an entirely different animal but boys and girls are very very different. But poor Remus. With the nightmares and the paranoia. He deserves many hugs. Awesome chapter and I'm sorry to hear the story is ending soon. Please update soon...then again that means the story will end faster...but it also means I can find out what happens next faster...but...oh geez. Here I go again. Hehe. Please udpate soon!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »