Reviews for Lost Legacy
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
OK heres your review. Wow, wow and wow again. The Quidditch commentary was very well written and i felt like I was actually watching the match. Poor poor remus. I feel very upset for him! Keep up the good work and review!
October Sky chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Dren site won't let me log in for a signed review, sorry. Good chapter! I liked James' mum's reaction to Sirius.

_ October Sky
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
Aw there's a tear in my eye. I've never had a chapter dedicated to me before! 'sniff'. Thanks for reviewing mine by the way. Poor Remus. I liked the flashback and it was interesting to know about Sirius and Orion. Keep up the GREAT work... and update SOON!
October Sky chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Good start! I actually like your title, though it doesn't work on some other stories. I dunno why, it just fits. I liked how you introduced Sirius too.

_ October Sky
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
For such a short chapter, you packed quite a lot into it so well done. Your writing does NOT suck it's fabulous. Is the similarity in chapter 4 the DADA teacher, Professor Bulfinch, and a student called somebody Bulfinch? Keep up the good work... and update.
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Poor Remus. I think that nasty potions teacher should be sacked! Good story by the way. Keep up the good work... and update.
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
It's great. I love reading about the Marauder's. You have a cheerful tone through it and it actually feels like this is what really happened. Nice ending to chapter three. Keep up the good work... and update.
distorted realities chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
cool story. i like seeing them become friends :-D
the-anonymous-c chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Hey, this is a great story so far. James's mother would be so annoying, lol. I wonder what was up with the voice saying Remus should be in Slytherin? O, suspense! :) Keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to another chapter! btw, i have my own story about the marauders, please check it out and tell me what you think. thanx
karlierubbyk.k chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
more!1
Beansie chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Holy Crap! Your a really good author! Your so creative too! I love your amagination!Sorry if I spelled stuff wrong!
slayer faith2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
this is really good can't wate for more!

i LOVE Sirius Black!