Reviews for Lost Legacy
pinklettuceleaf chapter 38 . 7/1/2007
ooh yess you updated

feeling very sorry for the table, you are a table! never forget that!
jitterbug393 chapter 38 . 6/30/2007
great chapter! love your story!
anonymous chapter 35 . 6/22/2007
just so you know, Slytherin isn't for evil people, its just made to sound that way. Not everyone in Slytherin is evil. Also, Gryffindors are most certainly not mindful!
FranCheesecake chapter 37 . 6/17/2007
i really like this story its pretty funny. other than the occational spelling error i think its really good!

~FrannC~~*~
anathunder chapter 37 . 6/17/2007
really really great fic
scarlet dreamer chapter 37 . 6/11/2007
keep updating you really have a talent at portarying emotions well and keeping everyone in character keep it up
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 37 . 6/3/2007
A very funny chapter :D
pinklettuceleaf chapter 37 . 6/3/2007
woo i liked it, but this must mean that Rosmerta is real old lol
crazyanimallvr93 chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
your a really good writer!
summerlovin9191 chapter 37 . 6/3/2007
that was a great chapter. i love how you write sirius' character. it's exactly how i imagine him to be. please keep up the great work and update soon D.
Riku-Rocks chapter 37 . 6/2/2007
Another wonderful chapter.

I'm glad that you decided to include a reaction from Sirius and James. I think that all three marauder's present in that scene had appropriate reactions.

I enjoyed the small details mentioned in this chapter, such as Sirius' parents not wanting to sign his permission slip, and Remus avoiding public places because of his condition.
opungo chapter 37 . 6/2/2007
I can not tell you the amount of times where I have spotted amazing summaries after browsing through fanfiction, than clicked on the story and it has a horrible plot, characters, basically everything is horrible about it. You seem to be an exception to to that. Your summary captured my attention and your story kept it. I love the story, you're a great writer. Update soon.

-opungo
Riku-Rocks chapter 36 . 5/21/2007
I'm glad that this story is continuing.

Poor Remus, I despide Professor Ophiuchus already. I am, however, looking forward to Sirius and James' reaction to this unfortunate episode.
summerlovin9191 chapter 36 . 5/20/2007
great chapter! update soon can't wait to see what's happening next. and it should be funny to see what happens with sirius and snape together D
Sharada87 chapter 35 . 3/29/2007
Wow, I get a chapter! I feel so special! I usually like to review every chapter, but I ran out of ways to say that you're brilliant, so you'll have to bear with me here! Update soon!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »