Reviews for The Cauldron Of Shame
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/6
As a retired veteran teacher, I have been offended by Snape since Harry's first potions class. Had he been teaching in a Muggle school, he would have had a discipline report (possibly several) in his file by the end of his first day for that class alone. He probably would have been on probation for his treatment of Neville by the second day, as Augusta would have demanded it.

I have little doubt that he would have been suspended without pay pending formal notification of termination by the end of the first week ... having run through all of the intermediary steps by then. The man is unsafe around children and should have a warning label slapped on his forehead. Even so, I still couldn't help giggling maniacally at his little charade.
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
MUAHAHAHA. Snarky Severus at his best.
Great job!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This is hysterical. I love the Cauldron of Shame and Dunderhead of the Week. I'd love to see another part where Severus gets his revenge.
iwright chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"No Professor! Not the Hexing Hasselblad!"

And now I have coffee in my sinuses.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOL!Hahaha,poor well,at least he sorta had a good ,great rate this story,an 8,on a scale of 1 to job,keep it up! )
muumi2three chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was witty and vividly written. The Hexing Hasselblad? The Cauldron of Shame? I can just picture it. This story had me frequently snorting with laughter.
completelyensnarryed chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Passive-aggressive? Is THAT what it's called? LOL I am laughing while feeling sorry for Snape's students.
icansoar chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh god, this was positively humorous. I was laughing so much at Hermione landing a spot on the Cauldron of Shame XD
BirdBath chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OMFG, TOO HILARIOUS, I must catch my breath before I choke on laughter...

Your fictions are so well-kept to the original characters. They are funny, witty, well-written and insightful.

And I must add that I completely agree with all of your statements on your profile.

Never stop writing, please. You're one of the best on this site...

:D
Emerald Wings chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I just wanted to say that I love this! For some reason, my brain kept forgetting to place it on my favorites list though. I have come back to read it many times since you first posted it a few years ago.

I feel like it really shows how Snape would creatively alter positive methods if he were stuck in such a position by Albus.

And that makes me giggle at my keyboard.
onaleia chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Excellent spoof, that was fun.
SSC chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
lol! This is _so_ Snape... Very funny, too!
Mistress Suzaku chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Hillarious!

:-D
shakespeares-kate chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was so funny. Dunderhead of the Week... I cant stop laughing...
SapphireOrchids chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Hi. As a teacher, I found this fic rather amusing. It gave a a few ideas! Are you a teacher too?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »