Reviews for The Cauldron Of Shame
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/3
MUAHAHAHA. Snarky Severus at his best.
Great job!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This is hysterical. I love the Cauldron of Shame and Dunderhead of the Week. I'd love to see another part where Severus gets his revenge.
iwright chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"No Professor! Not the Hexing Hasselblad!"

And now I have coffee in my sinuses.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOL!Hahaha,poor well,at least he sorta had a good ,great rate this story,an 8,on a scale of 1 to job,keep it up! )
muumi2three chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was witty and vividly written. The Hexing Hasselblad? The Cauldron of Shame? I can just picture it. This story had me frequently snorting with laughter.
completelyensnarryed chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Passive-aggressive? Is THAT what it's called? LOL I am laughing while feeling sorry for Snape's students.
icansoar chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh god, this was positively humorous. I was laughing so much at Hermione landing a spot on the Cauldron of Shame XD
BirdBath chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OMFG, TOO HILARIOUS, I must catch my breath before I choke on laughter...

Your fictions are so well-kept to the original characters. They are funny, witty, well-written and insightful.

And I must add that I completely agree with all of your statements on your profile.

Never stop writing, please. You're one of the best on this site...

:D
Emerald Wings chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I just wanted to say that I love this! For some reason, my brain kept forgetting to place it on my favorites list though. I have come back to read it many times since you first posted it a few years ago.

I feel like it really shows how Snape would creatively alter positive methods if he were stuck in such a position by Albus.

And that makes me giggle at my keyboard.
onaleia chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Excellent spoof, that was fun.
SSC chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
lol! This is _so_ Snape... Very funny, too!
Mistress Suzaku chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Hillarious!

:-D
shakespeares-kate chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was so funny. Dunderhead of the Week... I cant stop laughing...
SapphireOrchids chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Hi. As a teacher, I found this fic rather amusing. It gave a a few ideas! Are you a teacher too?
SirMethos chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
LMFAO! i just spent the last 5 minutes stopping my stomach cramps and calming down enough to leave a review this was hilarious. Defenitely going into the favorites. I believe this will end up on the list of fics i re-read several times.

On a (slightly) more serious note :? i would like to see a sequel or two, showing things like the planning of the balls, and the sweet revenge of Severus
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »