Reviews for Finally Admitting It
loverboysgirl chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
wow
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I absolutely love the descriptions of Remus and Sirius. I'm very excited for the rest of this :]
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Quite a promising beginning. A plotting James Potter is always interesting.

One suggestion though. In my opinion you should have kept the present tense all the way through this chapter. Jumping to the past tense seems to have no reason whatsoever here. After all, the point of view is present to James, and as such I'd say Remus and Sirius are all those things you've mentioned at the time of James' thoughts. That's why I think present tense is simply more suitable here.

Still, it starts very nice. I can practically feel James' exasperation.
LDNatalie chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Love!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
Nice fic! You forgot to change the status of it to 'complete.' Anyway, my fave parts were Sirius sending Remus muggle tokens and James' attempt at poetry: "You have lovely err, ears, and your yelling can bring me to tears. You have eyes that glitter like a golden snitch, and I'd never call you a b-"
runningfingers chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
Really good story. I loved the payback. These are my two favorite couples, so I can't really imagine anything to make this story better. It was great.
TheDeathChamber chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
Lol. That was excellent.
aphinitea chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
i love it! lol, its so good!
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Ah, so adorable, I love this story. I'm reviewing on Chapter one because I don't know, but it's great! I love the idea of Remus/Sirius. So cute...anyway, THIS STORY ROCKS!
Mei Zhen chapter 5 . 12/15/2004
Can't wait for more! *wide grin* Sirius with green hair! Hahahaha!
heartofgold07 chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
i love ur story so much! plz keep writing
Isa chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
Heey, I've just read the whole story at once... it's so great! You really should write more, I loved it! ;D Great final scene!
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 7 . 9/14/2004
Ah! My God! So cute! So cute! So cute! Poor James, though. _
sleepingmagic chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
LOL!
Seraphina Pyra chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
Great ending to a great fic.