Reviews for Five Things
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
the last two lines cracked me up.

brittney
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
The last one was just hilarious, especially the ending. XD

"At least two of these end in death." Ah! You sneak. ;) Wording that so that the last death would take us by surprise-but you didn't actually lie. XD

I love the horribly angsty endings to the first four of these. :D You write irony well!
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
...WOW. It's not often that fanfic affects me, but at least four of these certainly did. 2-4 were probably my favorites, 1 coming in next, though 5 seems a bit odd. Superb job, nonetheless.

~D
Yma chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I liked this a lot, found it through Scribbler and... yeah, really, really good. I'm working on a five-things myself so this is really useful, just to see what's been done.

I adored the last line of the final AU BTW, what a wonderful ending!

However... I now have images of Jounouchi as Tamaki out of Ouran High School Host Club. It's a bit disturbing.
Scoodoo58 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
This isn't angsty it is Funny (well kind of) and It opened a door on how I percieved Rishid.

: I would NEVER say i was Ryou

ME:Oh shut up, you would if there was a little crying girl at your side

: Would not

Ryou:Yes you WOULD

ME: See even Ryou says so

: hmpf
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
That was pretty cool! I don't think I've heard of the five things thing before. Or who knows? I might've and completely forgotten about it-it does sound *vaguely* familiar, but only vaguely. Anyhoo, those were some interesting scenarios! I think my favorite would be the Bluff one. My brother has those episodes on tape and I've wondered about that. heh. Mercy killing. That was sad. More than likely true, but sad. But, yup, that was my favorite! _ Very good! And very creative _ Yay for creativeness! _
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
i like...
Paladius chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
How... fascinating. AUs are so rarely done correctly, with any thought or purposeful distortion of reality, but this one is so refreshingly different. Writing style and grammar were excellent, and the idea was so... wonderfully done.
Dawnshadow chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
This is cool! I've always been a fan of slightly-twisted AUs, thus, this is a neat ficlet. I liked IV, and think II would be neat if extended.

Has Rayemars put hers up anywhere? I'd like to read it, too...
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Awesome. Especially the malformed Malik. I think that that was the most original. Bling-bling.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
*LOL* A bit disturbng, but some are kind of ironically funny. The first and the last most definately.

Being a player of MAGIC myself, I like that you put the reference to the cards in there. I only found out recently that the Duel Monsters game in the maga was meant to be a parody of MAGIC. *L* Kind of funny when you think about it. At the gaming shop I occassionally go to, MAGIC and Yugioh card players are ALWAYS dissing each other. *L*

*debates whether or not the bat the Ring away from Ryou* He'd be so much better off without it... and yet... No evil thief king? *sniffles*

Sad how he dies in one...but I like how you wrote it.