Reviews for Turtle Doves
I'm a little late to this but still, it was just amazing, definitely one of the best ones I have found. You even finished it which is already better than most.
harley chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Amazing story
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Nice
Free chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
It's awesome ! Thank you very much for such a wonderful story. Although I imagine that Robin and Raven closer and became a couple when Dick was Robin, but not Nightwing. In my opinion it was not worth the time is extended because of their connection as a pair. Yet the story is very good. Thank you very much for that.)))
ghg chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
loved it
1rx4u chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I really like this work. You have done an exceptional job. I enjoyed the pace of their romance. the two birds were always meant for each other.
morbid17 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
i was looking for a raven and robin story ..
this was quite nice, i love the writing style and how it ended it was just beautiful.
good job!
noname00 chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I loved it
Tainted.Cherry chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
This was freaking amazing, you certainly have a way with words! Everything was so emotional and sincere I loves it! Raven & Robin forever!
-Candice
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
This is well written and enjoyable. Good job.
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
a lovely ending *claps* there are no words to describe how i feel right now :') this was so sweet and deep, i loved it! your an amazing writer, please do the world a favor and keep writing :)

The1967TARDISat221B chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
very nicely done :) a great insight of his thoughts on the team, i loved it

The1967TARDISat221B chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
this was deep. this style of writing, true contentment, for a character like raven is truly difficult and you did it so wonderfully all i can say is, your gonna go far! this was amazing :)

The1967TARDISat221B chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
that was beautiful :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
nice beginning, this was soo sweet! i liked it :) cant wait for the next one

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »