Reviews for Turtle Doves
ghg chapter 5 . 1/11
loved it
1rx4u chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I really like this work. You have done an exceptional job. I enjoyed the pace of their romance. the two birds were always meant for each other.
morbid17 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
i was looking for a raven and robin story ..
this was quite nice, i love the writing style and how it ended it was just beautiful.
good job!
noname00 chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I loved it
Tainted.Cherry chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
This was freaking amazing, you certainly have a way with words! Everything was so emotional and sincere I loves it! Raven & Robin forever!
-Candice
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
This is well written and enjoyable. Good job.
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
a lovely ending *claps* there are no words to describe how i feel right now :') this was so sweet and deep, i loved it! your an amazing writer, please do the world a favor and keep writing :)

The1967TARDISat221B chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
very nicely done :) a great insight of his thoughts on the team, i loved it

The1967TARDISat221B chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
this was deep. this style of writing, true contentment, for a character like raven is truly difficult and you did it so wonderfully all i can say is, your gonna go far! this was amazing :)

The1967TARDISat221B chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
that was beautiful :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
nice beginning, this was soo sweet! i liked it :) cant wait for the next one

krazieneko chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
When I was reading this story I knew it was familiar and yet different. I think the old name was sunrise or something like that. I noticed that you changed your name too because you're the author to Incandescence which I absolutely love! But with Turtle Doves, truthfully I like the other version better. That's not true...hmmm... I actually like both of them maybe merge this one and sunrise together. I love both very much and I still read Incandescence all the time! Did you change that too? I hope not but if you do i'm sure it will be just as awesome!
Actual-Grendel chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I found it a little weird that Raven would call him Nightwing and not Richard/Dick, but meh, I liked everything else about this fic! Good job!
Dementra chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Actually, from what I remember, Malchior technically didn't impersonate Rorek. He changed their names around in the book, so Raven thought Malchior was the wizard and Rorek was the dragon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
In the first chapter didn't robin kiss raven? Why is he with starfire now? I'm confused XD
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »