Reviews for Rainy Day
Yukito Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Really heart touching story... I almost cried.. but when I read the reviews I read Bean Soup's and played the OST as stated.. OMG it fit Perfectly... And when I read it again while listening to it, I cried.. Silent years Just crept down my face...
Thank you for such a beautiful story_
animepercystyle chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
DDDDUUUUUUUUDDDEE! The only problem was that it toll a while to realize who died. But that was boss! Sorry I didn't cry, though.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I really shouldn't have read this today, but I did. This is good, very good, but sad.
Bean Soup chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Open up a tab and type in Naruto Shippuuden Sountrack (Man of the world), and play it while you're reading. Your welcome.
Imou chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Tis made me cry! TTTT

I cried till the end, seriously!
KilaIesha a.k.a Gaara'sGirl12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
*sniffle* *sob* No! Naruto! Why! *sigh* *sniffle* It was *sob* beautiful! I *sniff* liked it a lot! Excuse me I need to get a tissue box! I'm not being sarcastic either!
Kaitie-Kitteness chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
*cries*

NARUTO!

damn thats sadd

but i felt like reading angst so thank you for this story

but its so sadd

i really do think sasuke would be like hard as stone if naruto really did die even in the manga and anime.

o.O

;_;

great story though

-lips quiver-
Valheru1988 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
i knew that final line seemed familiar... (they cut it out of the anime in FMA...)

Good... except you forgot to say how he died... (some battle, but battle where and with who. wouldn't have taken much to add in, heck if you didn't want to say with who... maybe say something about when, like they had taken him off the battlefield 3 days ago)
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was so sad. I really liked it! It was beautiful.
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This is beautiful, and very poignant. Thanks for sharing.
Ara-chelly chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
YOU... MADE...ME ... CRY!... but it was really well written... i hope to read more from you... like a sequel to this one, where Naruto isnt dead, and him and sasu become lovers... bye bye!
Aesura chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
that was so sad...
An Antidote chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
men that sucks...why? Why Naruto? Why did he have to die?
sunny-rain chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
wow! I can't believe the amazing detail, description and perfectly fitted together story, full of raw emotions and great grammar. The ending was so bittersweet and very well-done, that's the best part of this fic, the ending, because it's so touching and I can't get it out of my head! Great work, I loved it!~
Absolve chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
You were damn close to making me cry. My eyes were tearing up so much, I could barely see the last couple of sentences. I congratulate you on a story well written. And now it's going onto my favs list. Oh, and by the way, I've sent this story via email [with credits of course] to 41 friends. Hope you don't mind.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »