Reviews for Choice & Consequence
Fletty chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Wow, I don't see how this can have a happy ending, but I really do hope it has one..

I hope you update soon. I'd like to know how the hood took the other three boys, amongst other things... :-)
Miisakee chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
AMAZING! you are my fave author. you have got creepy near deaths without actually killing them. I hate Death fics but you havn't made this a death fic, yet. I want to see what happens. Poor poor Jeff and Poor poor boys. :(
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
update soon please

its really good story u av here
z chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
The world needs International Rescue, and the world needs you to come back to this and finish it!

Rescue the Tracys, and us - Please?
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
Wow, what an amazing story so far!

You nearly had me in tears...poor jeff, (and the boys...OMG)

I hope you are going to update this soon, its cool.

Hob x
nikki-browneyes chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
Will you be finishing this? I hope so. It's a gripping story and it would be a shame to leave it there.
Sam1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
omg- I can't believe you have killed off all of the Tracy brothers. They had to watch each other die. That is cold and heartless yet to be expected from the Hood. Poor Jeff- no parent should have to lose a child but 5 at once is horrendous. Great way to keep the emotions running on high. Hope to see an update though according to the dates unlikely.
IloveSam chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
OMG! You just HAVE to continue this! You killed them all? Poor boys! I really want to know what happened to the others, how did they die? And I have the feeling there is still a small chance of getting them back...or isn't it? Please please please update son!
barb from utah chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
I just finished reading this story. I really liked it and cried like I haven't in a long time. All I could think about was the pain Jeff was going through if it were my 3 kids. Please let them come back someway somehow. Please update soon.
Chrissy Calavicci chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
OMG. *cries* The more I read this the more I can relate. I would DIE if anything happened to my child. She is my life blood. And Jeff, who has already lost a wife...to lose his sons...his children...

Very good read. Please continue.
Fiona chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
I can understand at least one or two od the Tracy boys dying...but not all five of them.I don't think I can take the pain of knowing that all five of them are dead.

Please bring them back if the cryogenic-freezing and the “re-nascence” process don't work wouldn't cloning be of another way?

Just an idea... I want to read the next chapter soon.
Frodo1512 chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
Please let the boys come back to life, I don't know some how. I will cry if I they don't. lol!
darkhelmetj chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
Oh, this story is so sad! I don't think anyone's ever done one like this before, but you've carried it out well. I wonder what Jeff has in mind, and if he actually is going to try to bring back his sons. Update soon, please! :D
money makes me smile chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
OMG... this is soo sad, but i can't help but read more. This is really good. I am very curious though of how Scott died. I don't remember reading about it in one of the chapters. Anyway, update soon.
zeilfanaat chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
What's Jeff up to this time?

What happened exactly?