Reviews for Really Gone?
Laquane2020 chapter 9 . 5/1
When will you update the next CHAPTER? Also, I do not want Tammy and or Tommy to lose Cosmo and Wanda, well of course Timmy knew that he knew everything about his fairy godparents before Tammy or Tommy were born maybe Jorgen Von Strangle didn't w wipe Timmy's memory at all, and maybe he just forgot to that's my guess for this!
ScarletReid chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! ADDDD!
littlekittykat chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
yay! update please!
A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
Hi.

Remember me?

I'm not sure whether or not you'll manage to get this review. I just wanted to let you know that I've started assuming that this story will no longer be worked on. The reasons behind this won't have to be mentioned if you perfer not to. I might not be back again.

I also want you to know that I'm NOT dissapointed. I'm glad that I was able to read it while it was in production.

P.S. I live in Mississippi.

I wish you luck on whatever else you have planned.

Bye.

A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
If you're still out there, I'd like to wish you a Happy Halloween!

GhostAnn chapter 9 . 10/20/2005
oh no! he cant take them away its not like its tarible for him to know he never reviled the secrit and never will! I don't get it and it makes no since! I wish this wasn't so! Why cant they just make Jorgen forgit he ever sed that? Please update soon! I am hanging here rilly hanging! I mean just contine I don't know what I would do if I couldnt figure out what happens! I rilly whant to knowe and with how well Timmy kep the seekrit you'd think that theyed acsept that! GR! I just dont like some of thoghs rulls!
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I so agree thats how I felt I fill as long as they keep it a secrit they can - shuld always remimber there GP but if they dont then they should forget not forget when your older! Anyway grat idea! I like the way you did this!
A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
Hi there,

I'm just letting you know that I'm going on a trip starting on very early morning of Saturday September 17 (oh sarcastic joy), and I'm getting back POSSIBLY on the 21st of September (maybe sooner, maybe later).

So, in case you update (which I still hope you do) & I don't review for a few days, you'll know why.

Until then,

See Ya

A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
OK, now I'm starting to worry.

You ARE still out there. . . arent you?

I'm wondering if I'm the only one hear who is still waiting for the next addition of this story, because I REALLY enjoyed reading this story.

Hoping you're doing OK, and hoping you had a good summer.

A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
Hi.

I hope you're still out there.

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to wish you a Happy $th of July.
A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
Hi there, CB1 (if you don't mind me calling you that).

Just last week, I graduated from high school (hope you congradulate me). I hope you're still there, and I hope you'll finish this story (and give it a good ending).

I still wait patiently for it to come.

So far, my summer's been an OK one, hope yours is too.

A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 5/16/2005
Hi there. Remember me?

I was wondering if you were going to finish this story, because I'd really like to see how things work out.

...

I hope this message gets to you.
A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
Hello there.

I hope you're OK. You haven't added on to the story for a while, so I have a feeling you're having some difficulties.

There's no rush intended; You update the story when you're ready.

Also, I wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Easter Sunday!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Y'know, I Hafta Agree About That Cheerleader's Name. Where DID They Come Up With Something As Stupid As Verty (Vertiga)? NLAA. Oh, And Carebear1, I Want To Know The Truth: Is This Story Dead Or What?
A. Nonymous chapter 9 . 2/15/2005