Reviews for Eternal Rhapsody
D. Page Robin chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
This story now has its place as a favorite. Thank you for staying true to their characters.
D. Page Robin chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
This is a really sweet story. It takes the great tropes of Harmony, that for one reason or another they don't realize their feelings.

Here it seems natural, just being too wrapped up in their lives to see it.

I enjoy

D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is a good first. Chapter. I have one question. After seeing both Ron and Harry's handwriting for fie plus years, why did she think is was Ron who wrote that?

The end of Voldemort is mundane perhaps but is in the spirit of the canon. So, the rest will be post-Hogwarts. That opens a range of possibilities. Hope you went wild!

I shall let you know how I feel.

Jlee93 chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Great job! :)
WolfKeeper989 chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
This was good!
russianchikk chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
yay!
FireMoonGoddess chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
I really, thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, but I can't believe its over! I hope you post a new fic soon, I'll be sure to R&R!
give-in-to-love chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
o v i loved it!

:gush:

even though i've read it before ;)

it's so pretty
give-in-to-love chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
hey v it's meg:) finally found u on fan love the story cant wait for the last chapter to be up ;)
Babyangel chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Really enjoyed your story.. How sweet...

I think an epilogue would be nice... A sequel mite turn the feeling of the story differently, but oh well.. It is ur story.

Definitely can't wait for the next chapter... Haha! Wat will happen indeed... *grins*
FireMoonGoddes chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
I can't believe this is already the second to last chapter! It's really good and this is some really amazing writing. I hope you will write a sequel!
toga party chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
aw even though that was just a bit smutty i still think it was very sweet, and please update very very soon
Patricia Josaphine chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
This is a sweet tale with things that all girls (well, at least the ones I know) would want to happen to them. I'm really enjoying this story. Plus, by all means, keep writing. You're a good writer and it's fun to read.

Keep it up.
final fight chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
seewt and sexy, add a lemon!
Surrounded By Idiots chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
AW! Thats so cute! I love this story already. Please update soon!