Reviews for Let the Dead Bury the Living
lazeeness chapter 32 . 4/25/2014
Just re-read this and loved it the 2nd time as much as the first. Thank you!
abharding chapter 32 . 7/18/2005
Excellent story. A good end to your little series. I particularly liked the whole business with Malcolm and his old girl friend... and why even a somewhat military organization needs "no-frat rules"

Poor Trip...your really do like to put him through the ringer, don't you... don't stop really do a very good job with it.

You know you might consider submitting the Trilogy to a zine publishers. While there are those who will not publish stuff that has already been on the net, some do particularly for really long fics like the nanite fics- you know the ones that if people want to print it out and read it off line they need a binder to fit all the pages.
RadioShack84 chapter 32 . 6/19/2005
Bravo. Your nanite series stands among some of the finer Trek fiction I've read, online and in books I've bought. Thank you for the wonderful entertainment.
AquaSox chapter 32 . 6/17/2005
Great story and great series. I hope you plan to write more!
Drakcir chapter 32 . 6/17/2005
OMG, you finished!

I can't believe it.

Good to know you didn't kill him, and I think you wrapped it up quite nicely, tieing up all the loose ends, and then leaving the thread dangling so you can do a sequel in the future [hint hint]

great job!
Maraschino chapter 32 . 6/16/2005
Wonderful story! I liked the Mah-jong, in begining of the story with it and ending the story with it. Nice touch! I like the Harris connection too. Looking forward to youe next story.
Tata chapter 32 . 6/16/2005
Great, great story! Thank you!

And I'm already looking forwad to your next one...
RoaringMice chapter 32 . 6/16/2005
Ah, finally, the end. And a nice set up for a future Malcolm story!
plumtuckered chapter 32 . 6/16/2005
Excellent story! Loved how it all came together in the end with Davis' nanites fighting Trip's. Thank you so much for this adventure. I do hope you have other ideas brewing, especially ones that involve our favorite engineer. :-)
Rinne chapter 32 . 6/15/2005
Great ending to the story.
Gabi2305 chapter 32 . 6/15/2005
So this is why Malcolm owed Harris? That explains a lot. *lol* Great idea.

Finally the end has come. It was an amazing story and an awesome "trilogy". I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks a lot for writing this wonderful story for us. You're a very talented writer and I'm looking forward to your next stories.
JM9 chapter 32 . 6/15/2005
Brilliant story. I have really enjoyed reading this, anxiously waiting for update after update. You really know how to keep a reader engrossed. Please don't keep us hanging too long before you produce another story.
Drakcir chapter 31 . 6/12/2005
So, is that the end of Davis now? Or are you gonna be extra mean?

Please let Trip be okay!

Poor Malcolm, getting all beaten up like that.

Please update soon!
Maraschino chapter 31 . 6/10/2005
great chapter! is Davis really dead this time :) ?
RoaringMice chapter 31 . 6/10/2005
I almost missed that last line. I think I know what you have planned. Whether or not my guess is right, I look forward to reading more of this.