Reviews for Carpe Diem
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Short and sweet. I am loving your work.
Anesther chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
For some reason, I feel like my InuSan fic is inadequate compared to yours-and it's a friggin' chapter story. -laugh-

I simply LOVED the way you portrayed the relationship between the two. It's always been one my indulgences. Canon's great and all, but often times it's boring being strictly canon.

Wonderful, profound drabble, Morbidity-sama. When I get further along to where it covers what you've pointed out so eloquently, you will get all credit-just 'cause you wrote it first and it's a LOT better. Thank you for making my night. ;)
jess chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
i liked it write another one
HydraSprite chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Another beautiful one-shot by you, featuring my InuYasha OTP. You're like, so faucking awesome. happily throws some Sprite to Morbidity
Rukuri chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Yay! Inuyasha and Sango forever! I can't believe how good people write one-shots...it's like a poem of some sort and they use so many beautiful words it's just...wow. Love this!

-Inuyasha and Sango forever!
inutasha02 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
aww cutest one-shot ever!
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
i agree with you about your reasons for Inuyasha and Sango being together. Don't get me wrong, i think there's something sweet in Inuyasha and Kikyo, but even as a fan of hers, i can't realistically see them working out with everything that's happened. (and i don't even know that i want her to end up with him. and though i feel sorry for inuyasha for all the guilt he feels towards her sometimes, a lot of times, i don't even think it registers anymore unless he is reminded.) and as for Inu/Kag, well, i think it's kinda cute too, but at the same time with her being from the future and all- i quite agree that perhaps what he needs is not a past or a future, but a present. (lol, i was even thinking about doing a ficcie with this pairing and with that as a theme... great minds must think alike. lol.) anyway, beautifully written.
EmEx chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
There is so much truth in your words; those two are just perfect for each other. I loved it. Beautiful.
Minty Aeris chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aww...That was really sweet! That's a totally different point of view than what I've ever seen elsewhere, Sango doesn't usually get many different pairings (though there's this one totally amazing fic with her and Sesshoumaru, It's called Soledad, I really recomend it, even if you don't read the arc that it's in.) I normally dislike Sango/Inuyasha pairings, (unless it's just getting them out of the way so Miroku and Kagome can be together,) but this is the first one I've actually liked. It's shockingly well-written, and just the right amount of actual happening events to even out all the rest. Great job! _
Michelle Prom chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I really like tis seems like a poem...only ...OKAY! So its not that me! Well I hope you keep writing...or typing...whatevers good.L8R!
Emerald Dreams chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I love it! One of the best InuSan fics I've ever read! You have a way of writing that just seems to suck me in (weird choice of words i know) to where I can't turn away or stop reading untilI'm done. Good job and great description!
DDD chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Don't listen to lil birdie, morbidity. she's a non-canon hater. I really like your work and it makes sense too. Keep up the good work.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
There were a few times when i thought Inu Yasha's thoughts were a little too wordy, "He is not going to spend his precious remaining life devoting himself to something that will not matter in his dying moments."

However, this is still a really sweet and even deep piece of work, "She is not his past. She is not his future. She is his present." And although others may dissagree with me, i feel there's something touching about the things unsaid in your story, like why Sango would love Inu Yasha in the first place; but you don't need an explanation, she just simply does.
Ikuko-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
omg...this story sounds so much like mine...only mine's not as well written of course...as I read back on your stories, I find that there isnt much improvement in each story...either because I'm too ignorant to see any difference OR your writing is already perfect in which it cannot be improved. I believe that is the reason.
loves-winged-dark-angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2005